Prince Keith x Servant Lance

"Your Majesty."

"Son."

Prince Kogane looked up at his father, Zarkon. "Permission to speak, Father?" Zarkon waved his hand dismissively,"I suppose, if you have something important to say." Prince Kogane bowed his head,"We recently formed an alliance with the Reanov, resulting in my upcoming wedding in only a few days with Prince Sebastian of Reano-"

"Son, I said speak if it's important. Don't tell me what I already know, get to the damn point." Keith held back a scowl,"Father, perhaps we could think of a different alliance treaty order or ritual or gift. As Prince and right hand general to Commanding General Shirogane, we spoke about the matter and perhaps we could guarantee an ally in war for them and give them control over our troops as well-" Zarkon sighed deeply and long, and Keith stopped talking. He waited for his father, beads of sweat dripping onto his red princely attire. "Haven't I told you this many times before, when will you get it in your thick skull? You are  to marry Prince Emerson Sebastian the Third of the Kingdom of Reanov three days from now and nothing will change my mind. Once you marry him, Reanov will already own and control our troops, they will already be our allies guaranteed since you will be husbands and Kings of both countries. Is that understood?" Prince Kogane grit his teeth and grunted,"Yes, Father. Am I dismissed?" Zarkon stared at his son with his beady yellow eyes and rough purple skin, armor covering his scars,"Yes."

Keith got up and stared at his father who adopted him years and years ago. They couldn't be any more different. Pale skin and purple fur. Violet eyes and Yellow eyes. The only similarity was the galra blood in them, Keith being a half-blood. Keith bowed his head and exited the room, fists clenched.

~

"Lance! Hurry up with that mop, Romelle needs it for the second half of the halway! You aren't done with the first half?" Lance sighed,"Allura, this hallway is almost three miles long. Of course I'm not done! Get her another mop from the storage closet." Allura walked up to him, slippers not caring to step in the wet floor and smacked his head,"Don't talk back to me, I'm your sister." Lance grumbled and rubbed his head as he put a hand on his head,"Sorry, sorry." Allura huffed and shook her head. She sighed and gently kissed his temple, whispering," I know it's hard." Lance shut his eyes and shuddered,"Why did he even agree to the marriage? I thought, truly thought, he really did-" Allura hugged him tightly and she felt the wet tears fall on her shoulder,"Lance, please try not to think about it. You can still stop it." Lance trembled in her arms,"Allura, it's three days till Keith marries him, and the thought still makes me-" He let out a broken choked out sob and clutched his sister tightly," I thought he loved me. He said he did, yet he agreed to marry him.." Allura sighed,"Those are just rumors from the girls that are jealous of how close you are to His Highness. Don't believe them, he's probably just being forced into it. Have you spoken to him?" Lance pulled away from her arms and rubbed his eyes, glaring at the floor,"No. I can't stand to." Allura brushed the hair from his face," I know you are angry with him, but just let him explain." Lance sighed and crossed his arms," I..might." She kissed his forehead and picked up the mop, putting it in his hands and he dried his tears and continued to mop.

An hour passed and Lance finally finished the first mile of the hallway. He placed a hand on his hip and looked back the distance, at his completed work. He frowned and looked down at his raggedy clothes, stained with water and soap. He turned to the other 2/3 of the hallways that Romelle and Allura had to complete and sighed. Suddenly, he felt a hand grab his wrist and pull him into the storage closet and close the door behind him. Two hands grabbed his wrists and Lance felt a warm sensation on his lips. He flinched in surprise, but recognized who it was and unable to hold back, closed his eyes and kissed His Majesty back.

Keith's arms wrapped around him and kissed him deeply, like there was no tomorrow. Lance felt himself gasp at the sudden roughness and heat of the kiss and cupped his cheeks. Then he remembered he was mad. He pulled away and glared at the prince, holding back hot tears. "Now you kiss me." Keith either didn't care he was angry or didn't notice. He let out a sigh of relief and cupped his cheeks, kissing him again then kissing his cheek and temple and ear. Lance let out a muffled moan and clutched on Keith's simple red collar shirt. Keith leaned down and kissed him again, murmuring against his lips,"Amor, I was horrified something happened to you. I thought you were fired or something or my father found out about us. God, I was terrified. I couldn't find you for hours." Lance reluctantly separated from Keith and crossed his arms. Keith frowned, hurt and pained from Lance's harshness,"Why are you angry?" Lance turned his head,"Why do you care? Aren't you marrying that Prince Santiago? Sebastian, whatever." Keith reached forward and grabbed his head, pressing his body against his,"It's not my choice. My father forced me into it. Anything else you've heard are just rumors, I swear." Lance looked up and leaned into his chest," I'm sorry, I-I just freaked. I was so scared you didn't love me anymore." Keith kissed his hair,"No way that's ever happening. I love you more than anything, you know that." Lance chuckled softly," I know." He looked up,"And you know it's the same, right? I love you so much it hurts sometimes." Keith smiled," I know." Lance leaned up and kissed him.