twenty six

"YOU!" they screamed at each other

"YOU!" they screamed at each other. Did they know each other?

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" My blood boiled seeing his disrespect towards my daughter. 

My eyes found her. Her stance did not falter for a second. My innocent sweet daughter did have the Ferrari's blood. 

I guess she was becoming more open to us. Her attitude was slowly gaining confidence. 

She truly does love her food, just like she did when she was my little girl. She still is. 

Defending her food was her one skill we all admired. No matter what the situation, food is her ultimate weakness. 

"What are you doing here?" she softly asked back, confused. Her face scrunched up in genuine confusion was the cutest moment I had seen so far. I just wanted to take a picture and set it as my wallpaper. 

Mafia Don my ass. 

I almost forgot I was between these Ferrari's

I almost forgot I was between these Ferrari's. I swear to god, I will slip anytime. 

And then these braces, ughh!! 

"What. Are. You. Doing. Here, Astrea?" he growled out. Tone it down boy, or your head will be in my hands. 

There was extreme silence. You could hear a pin dropping. 

"Astrea?" A broken voice whispered. My eyes found the peanut boy. His eyes had tears in them. 

Without warning, he stood up and walked up to me. In an instant, I was held in his embrace. Another wave of brotherly warmth drowned upon me. I wanted to back off but I couldn't. I wanted to slip out of his hold, but the comfort I found in his arms was almost threatening. 

His hug made me feel safe. 

No I can't trust them.

"I missed you so much." he muttered in my hair. He was almost a foot and a half taller than me and his chin rested on my head. 

Before I could think any further, I was snatched from him and thrown into another pair of arms, this time stronger and firmer. 

"Astrea. My baby." a manly soft voice cracked. His chin rested on my head, and his arms caged my frame safely.