CHAPTER FIVE

Walking alone at night as a woman can be kinda dangerous especially in a rather poor block, still I couldn't stop myself from doing it.

With music in my ears and just the lights from the windows and street Langtons, it always had such a peaceful feeling to it that I just couldn't resist.

And now even in this fucked up place I found some peace walk-in around, just me and my music.

Lost in that peaceful feeling only hearing the rhythm of my music I started twirling around and dancing all alone in the street not caring on how cringe and embarrassing I looked because there was no one to see me anyways.

I walked/danced like that for 30 more minutes before I finally saw the sign that lead me to the next game arena.

And as I picked up my phone to register, just realizing now how fucking stupid I am for literally playing a game where I can die just cus I got bored.

The bruising on my hip from the previous game started hurting extra bad as I thought about the Game.

Luckily I wasn't the first one to lock in the game, so I didn't feel as alone.

There were a few people already in the game arena so maybe I was the last one to come in.

I looked around the room to observe the other players and maybe see who could be a threat and who a help.

The first people I laid eyes on were two boys.

One boy with blonde bleached hair and one slightly shorter with messy black hair.

They looked like friends, maybe they even knew each other before the games.

As I looked further around the room another blonde man caught my attention.

He was listening to music too, I couldn't really see his face since the white hood from his jacket covered it.

Maybe he likes music as much as I do.

He seemed interesting to me so kept looking at him for a good minute.

I looked at the other players too, but none of them seemed special so I put my headphones back on and turend my music up to distract myself from the upcoming anxiety in my body.

I lit up a cigarette and blew the smoke up in the air turning my head away from the other players.

*Tap Tap Tap*

I turned around quickly surprised at the sudden touch at my shoulder.

The blonde guy stood next to me and gave me that awkward white boy smile before I took off my headphones to hear what he's saying.

"Hey I see your smoking too, do you maybe have one left for me ?"

I smiled at him and shock my had in agreement before I pulled the box out of my pocket, opening it for him to grab one.

I raised my eyebrows as I saw that I only had three left now, already planning to stop at a nic shop after the game. If I'm still alive after.

„ Thanks" he said kindly while looking at me as if there was another thing he wanted. „so how long have you been here?"

I'm kinda awkward at having conversations sober so I got kinda nervous not wanting him to think I'm weird.

„ I got here yesterday, this is my second game"

You do know that you don't have to play everyday right?"

I nodded laughing awkward felling even more stupid for playing two nights in a row now.

„ Yeah I know but I didn't really know what else to do... it was kinda boring being alone in my apartment haha"

He looked at me like I was crazy, which I guess you kinda have to be to play these games out of boredom.

„ well you're definitely a brave one"

I fake laughed at his not really funny joke while looking down at my shoes.

„ oh I almost forgot, do you maybe have a lighter too?" And there it was, the other thing he need from me.

„ oh yeah of course haha"

I lit up his cigarette, both of us smiling.

He called his friend over to join our conversation.

I felt kinda bad now for being so antisocial since he was genuinely nice but in a place like this I'd rather not make close friends.
Sure it's a advantage in some games to not be on your own, but I couldn't handle loosing someone in here.

The thought of experiencing loss was a deep fear I've always had, maybe that's why I handelt my moms death the way I did.

„ Hi I'm y/n " I greeted the boy nicely.

I mean just because I don't want to make friends doesn't mean that I have to be an asshole to everyone around me.

I'm Arisu" the black haired boy introduced himself awkwardly, just as expected from a nerdy looking guy like him.

„ Karube" the fake blonde replied.

I smiled back at them.

As I looked back at the entrance, two more guys walked in.

One of them looked so intimidating that I stopped looking him in the eyes and started scanning his body.

He was muscular looking but still slim.
He wore pants that looked like they were from the military, which definitely fitted his looks.

On his wrist there was a blue bracelet, he didn't look like a jewelry guy so what is that Bracelet.

The guy walking right behind him wasn't as scary looking but still not somebody you'd want to be alone with.

As I watched him I saw that he had the same bracelet as the other guy in front of him.

We're they a team and identified each other with it, because is sure wasn't a friendship bracelet.

Lost in my thoughts I looked back up still smoking a cig to calm my nerves.

Suddenly I felt someone watching me, so I looked around the room to find that certain someone.

And to my surprise it was the blonde man with the hood starring me up and down.

Even when he noticed that I had catched him watching me he still continued.

His eyes locked with mine for a split second, my heart started beating faster as his confidence was rather intimidating for me.

but before I could react my screen lit up explaining the rules for the game, so I broke our eye contact and looked down at my phone.

---------------------

Shorter one again😪 BUTT WE GOT THE BLONDE HOTTIE 😍😍😍

And y'all I promise next one is longer but I always to do a separate chapter for a Game yk yk