041

Shinso hugged her tightly, knowing they haven't had the time to hang out since the finals. "I missed you, El." He said and rubbed her back. "I missed you more Shi!" Elena squealed and buried her face into his shoulder.

"Where are we going?" Elena asked after they pulled away from the hug. "I planned for us to head to the mall. Since you lost your stuff there, maybe we should go to the store you lost them in and ask for them back?" Shinso asked. Elena's eyes widened. "Wait- they do that?!" Elena asked, practically amazed at the thought.

Shinso laughed as they walked down the street. "Yeah, they do sometimes. Since you got in that incident, I'm pretty sure the employees kept your stuff there." Shinso explained. "It's been- like a week! If they did, I'm paying them." Elena said and smiled.

"You will be paying them anyways. We're buying you those clothes for your training camp. I also need a couple of things." Hitoshi explained. Turning his gaze to Elena whom was smiling from ear to ear.

"You seem extra happy today, somethin' happened?" He asked, smirking as he looked ahead.

"Junichiro won't be home for a week or two. And you just made my day better. Not to mention I'm meeting Katsuki later on." Elena said, smiling even more at the thoughts. She was mostly happy about her father not being able to be at home for a week or two. It made her genuinely happy.

"Bakugo huh? So, what's going on in school? How's the friends?" He asked. He knew Katsuki was a jerk. But he came to realize that he took care of Elena when he couldn't. Shinso found himself respecting Katsuki for that. Especially for saving her during the incident at the mall almost a week ago. "I talk to the whole class when needed, but I guess I'm better friends with...uh... Katsuki, Mina, Kirishima...Midoriya! Uhh...Denki, Sero and Jiro!" She said, trying her best to think of the people she held closest.

"Anyone I need to beat up?" He asked. "Yeah, two, actually. Maybe even three. So, this snob, Momo right? Yeah she thinks she's so much better than me just because she's the top in the class. However, she still got pretty bad in the quirk test. I came second!" Elena began, smirking evilly at the thought. Shinso smiled at her rambling. He loved when she was happy.

Seeing Elena smile was the highlight of his day. He loved seeing her talk and talk about something she liked. But he felt so much pity and sadness when it came to her father. He knew about the constant abuse and insults that were thrown at Elena. But he promised her not to tell anyone. He would risk everything just for her safety. But then again, he knew the capabilities of Junichiro's quirk. From what he's heard from Elena, it wasn't pleasant.

"Then there's this perv, Mineta. Oh my fucking god. I almost feel pity for the guy. He is so horny 24/7 and is a total perv, but everyone knows his tiny ass will never get a girl. It's kind of sad. And his personality only adds to it!" Elena rambled, looking at Shinso who seemed deep in thought. "Shi?" Elena asked, trying to get Shinso's attention.

"Yeah? Sorry. Continue!" He said, looking at her. "Okay...well. Did you know that All Might is a total douche?" Elena asked, looking at Shinso who seemed deep in thought once again.

"Okay, what's bothering you?" She asked, nudging his shoulder. "Nothing. Just...uh..." Shinso began. "Got any friends?" Elena asked. "Except for me who, if I may add, you will have for the rest of your life." Elena added.

"Nope. I guess I just sit with my class at lunch. They're scared I'll brainwash them though.." Shinso says, scratching the back of his head. Elena's eyebrows immediately furrow. "What? I'll teach those fucking extr- losers a lesson." Elena said, pushing up her sleeves to her upper arms to act buff.

They both begin to laugh as Elena's sleeves immediately go back to normal. "Listen, I'm sorry for not hanging out with you for awhile. Next time I'll sit with you at lunch, and on. On second thought, why don't you join my table, so we all can sit together?" Elena asked, looking up at her best friend.