Chapter 31

ARI'S POV

I slid down the bathroom wall, finally breathing. After hours of continuous practices, my entire system breaks down and the chest binder makes it impossible to breathe. I was breathing heavily almost panting, my chest heaving up and down.

I think I have been here for an hour, still I don't feel so well. The bathroom is big enough but I still feel congested. I cannot go out like this but I really need to.

There was a knock on the door. "Hey? Are you okay? You've been in since we got back from the practice." Suga Hyung asked.

"Y-Yeah," I breathed. My voice was seeping out of my heavy breathing, so it sounded as if a marathon runner giving his victory speech right after the race.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Just a minute," I replied and composed myself. I washed my face with cold water and placed on the chest binder and the clothes back on.

I opened the door and got slightly taking aback by him leaning to the wall beside the door.

My hand reached my chest, "Hyung, you scared me."

"I- Wait. Why do you look as pale as a turnip?" He asked.

My hands covered my cheeks, "No-Nothing at all."

"It's not that you have anyone else who can help you. Tell me or not, your decision," he said, moving ahead to sit down on the bed, still looking upto me.

"I- I feel congested," I mumbled.

"You feel what? You think I have ears of an elephant that I can hear your mumble?" He hissed.

I felt a wave of embarrassment washing over me as I fiddled with my thumbs, looking down at my feet.

"God gave you mouth to speak!"

"I... Nothing. I just like the bathroom tiles a lot. I think I'll stay there for tonight. Won't bother you," I said and quickly shrouded myself back in the bathroom, breathing heavily. It was so hot in here and that aggravated my issue, sweat playing on my forehead and neck, causing my hair to stick onto my skin.

"Hey," he knocked again, "Okay, I am sorry. I won't be rude. Come out."

Why is he sorry? He is not at fault at all.

"I am fine Hyung. You don't have to be sorry," I responded as loudly as I could. Come on Ari, just push yourself a little more. A few more weeks and it's over.

Inspite of trying to calm down, I was internally panicking. I could not breathe anymore, I toppled down on the floor with a loud thud.

"What the fuck was that? I am coming in!" His knocks became violent after that. I felt guilty for bothering her but I could care less.

"Respond dammit!" He said.

"I... I am fine," I mumbled in the faintest voice and the door opened revealing him. I was panting wildly, my palms stuck to the floor to keep me from falling down.

He kneeled in front of me, his hands on my shoulders as he shook me a little and said something I couldn't make out. I felt my eyes rolling upwards and a warm influx of blood at the back of my skull.

He patted my cheeks while still supporting my frame. He was blurring out in my vision. He scooped me from the floor into his arms, and I was too weak to protest.

He carried me to the bed and laid me down.

"Speak something! What happened?" He asked, pouring a glass of water.