Training and a BIG announcement

Izuku pulled himself out of bed, His body was still filled with pain as he was still injured. His tiredness just passed thus today he would be fully healed by Recovery Girl, But beyond that, He would be one of the teachers, when the students would be trained. The girls in Haki and the guys more in the 6 powers. It was the one thing they all were pushing for, to be able to help their friend and protect him. So even with the knowledge that it would suck and be rather painful, They got ready for the week-long training that would make them stand out from the other heroes.

He entered the common room where the rest was already waiting.'' Midoriya, you really shouldn't be walking, you are still injured.'' Ida said worried, as a chair was brought to him by Camie'' I know, I know, I should be resting but, I am going to be one of your teachers today, and I have rested enough.'' He tried getting up again to make food but was pushed down and held down by Robin and Nami'' You should not be walking around, We aren't the only ones that have been extremely worried for you.''

This rather confused Izuku, He didnt know who they were talking about as he had talked with nearly everyone that was around, They shook their heads as Ochaco got up.'' Your hungry right, I will make your breakfast, So what do you want.'' I dont wa..'' The door was opened and in walked a man, with a very large mustache, braided and nearly reached his hips while it went down. A chef hat, taller than even All Might was, and walking with one wooden leg. The man himself was rather widely built.

'' Your majesty,'' Izuku's eyes light up.'' Chef Zeff? What.'' What am I doing here? Haha, Your mother sends me here, Knowing you're to stubborn to lay down and rest, So, Together with Rayleigh, I'm here to help.'' 1A stood confused about who this was, Their guards were down as Izuku trusted the man.'' Who is this, Izuku?'' Mina asked with Zeff bowing.'' I apologize lady Ashido. My name is Zeff, I currently am the royal head chef, Before that, I was known as Red Leg Zeff, Right-hand man in the royal guard, Right beside Rayleigh.'' Oh, my,'' This was the only reaction most were able to get out.

Zeff stepped right into the kitchen and started cooking, He made 6 sunny sides up eggs, along with 6 deviled eggs, with eggshell powder on top, and 9 pieces of perfectly toasted slices of bread, It was created with speed and perfection, before being placed in front of Izuku.'' Should I also make something for the ladies?'' He asked his girlfriends of Izuku who had all eaten already.'' I see, Now I shall get going again, I will come by during lunch and dinner to feed you. Dinner is a set meal for these two weeks now,''

Uhm Sir, why will that be the case?'' Ida asked confused.'' It's a special medical recipe, Learned from an ancient island called Kammabaka kingdom, It's known to grant healing power.'' It was all Zeff told them before he walked out of the dorm and went back home. It was confusing for everyone as this random man walked in, cooked for Izuku, and then walked away again.'' Now we should get going for training.'' Izuku said but he was still not allowed to move from Robin.'' Just then Momo popped out of a wheelchair, With Kirishima helping him move in the chair.

Izuku thankfully was allowed to roll himself down toward the training area, Where not only 1a and 1B now were, Not a couple of teachers were waiting, But also a couple of pro heroes that Izuku had already met. Mirko, Ryuko, The pussycats, Mt.Lady, Endeavor, best jeanist, and fatgum, all had also brought some of their sidekicks to better train them to protect everyone. '' Prince you have arrived, How are you doing.'' Mt, Lady asked worried for Izuku with Recovery girl standing up from the seat, All Might have brought for herself, and Nemuri.

''Let's get you all fixed up shall we'' Izuku nodded. She kissed him on the forehead, His skin glowing green for a second before he went back to normal, He stood up, People holding his arms out in case he fell, But he felt better, His soreness and pain were gone. He cracked his back before giving a big smile'' Thank you, recovery girl, I feel reborn. But now training right.'' Out stepped rayleigh with a smirk on his face.'' Yes, If the prince could be so kind, Would you please train the others while I train those in Haki