CHAPTER SIX

GAME: TAG

DIFFICULTLY: 5 of Spades♠️

TIME:20min

GAME RULES:

Everyone in the complex will be running from the "Oni", also known as "It".
There is an unlocked room in the complex which is the "safe zone".
It is Game Clear if a player finds and touches the "safe zone" within the time limit.
It is Game Over if the time limit is reached or if the "Oni" kills all the players.

I wasn't so happy with that game since it was another spades one  and my endurance wasn't the best.

Also the blonde and military guys were scary and having to play a game with them was even scarier.

GAME START

I already felt the adrenaline pumping thru my body, I'm gonna be real honest I loved that feeling so much that I almost enjoyed these games.

I wouldn't say that I'm the smartest but I definitely knew how to manipulate a situation to look like the smartest.

Right when I first laid eyes on the blonde man I knew that he obtained an intelligence that one can only dream of.

He looked like he was always two steps ahead and therefore also looked like my best chance of survival.

If I just passively stick to him I'd definitely increase my chances living.

So when I saw him step into the elevator I didn't hesitate to hold the door and step inside with him.

He didn't bother looking at me keeping his cold gaze untouched.

He pressed the button to the highest floor of the apartment building.

I didn't press any other button, to pretend I wanted to do the same anyway.

He smirked lightly seeing right thru my little act.

I put my headphones back on since I couldn't stand the awkward silence between us.

My heart was now racing even faster as his presence made me very nervous for some reason.

I bopped my head slightly as well as humming to my music, to try and forget he's here with me.

But I just couldn't stop thinking of his face, I have never met someone like him.

I mean I haven't spoken a word with him but still I felt that he isn't like anyone I've ever known.

I tried looking at him without moving my head so he wouldn't notice my starting.

But To my surprise he was already watching me, looking at every single little spot of my body.

His cold stare made me fell a little insecure.

And that didn't happen often, I mean the only thing I was confident in was my appearance so for him to have this affect on me was quite special.

„ U good ?" I asked him to provoke him or maybe embarrass him for starting at me like that.

But his face remained the same, he didn't answer my question nor stopped looking at me.

My plan did not work out so well, as now I'm the embarrassed one.

Finally the elevator made it to the highest floor.

I let out a quiet „finally " cause I got out of that tense atmosphere, not thinking that he heard it.

To which he only let out a small scoff.

Making my way to the railing to watch the other players and get a good overview to where the tagger might be.

The Man did the same but to the corner as far away from me as possible.