Chapter 43: Ruin Me

HELLO MY WHORES. Sorry, HEY HOW ARE YOU DOING? Like seeing me? 😩

Yall storytime: I was almost kidnapped today cause a creepy man began following me so I pretended to call my father and he then walked away. Where is my Silas when I need him? 😔

Love yall, have fun reading this 98% smut based chapter 👍🏽

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

I enter the bedroom while I wait for Silas to follow me, a few seconds pass by as I start to wonder what that man is doing.

The door unexpectedly opens before shutting again while I hear it lock. I spin as I let my eyes wander over his shirtless figure.

He was in a hurry...

A frown is shown on my face when I spot a cup in his left hand, I can see the ice cubes through the transparent glass.

My eyes find his again as he smirks, his eyes roaming my body like he's imagining all the things he wants to do with me.

He takes quick steps towards me, the atmosphere in the room beginning to thicken as tension erupts.

He puts the glass down on the drawer before fixing his eyes on mine again, "You know..." I breathe, taking his hands as I guide them under my sweater placing them on my waist.

His body tenses as he feels my soft skin underneath his, "I was motivated when I read the book," I whisper and his eyebrow lifts up.

"Mhm, you were?" He hums, pulling my body against his. I give him a tiny nod as I stroke my hands up his veiny arms.

"I have some ideas. You want me to show you them?" He sucks in a breath at my request, his hands rubbing up and down the sides of my body creating enough friction for me to whimper out.

He chuckles softly, "Show me, amore," I smile up at him and push him towards the bed, his body dropping on the bed.

He smirks and leans his back against the headboard as he raises his eyebrows, looking at his lap signalling for me to come to him.

I smirk and sit my knees down on the bed before going to him, sitting on his lap with my legs on either side of him.

His hands instantly latch onto my body but I stop him, "No touching." I mumble and he glares at me while I pull his hands away from me, pinning them on the bed.

"I need to fucking touch you," He breaths, almost whining. I shake my head, my mind racing with tons of ideas, "Mhm, you can after I'm done," I whisper, brushing my lips over his ear.

"May I, mi amore?" I ask for consent as my hands hook around his sweatpants. He throws his head back, his adam's apple bobbing up and down.

"Cazzo, yes." He answers and I tap his torso for him to lift his hips.