chapter 39

S W I M M I N G

His hand slowly traveled down between my thighs

His hand slowly traveled down between my thighs. He brushes his thumb over my clit and I let out a faint gasp. He cupped my pussy with his hand and slowly stroked his fingers in and out of me. He used his thumb to slowly rub my clit.

I bit down onto my bottom lip as he moved his fingers faster and faster.

"Are you going to give me one more, tesoro?" he lowly asks in my ear and I nod. "Answer me," he whispers and I swallow hard, trying to keep my eyes open.

"Yes," I breathe and he turns my face so that our lips collide.

I could feel my face scrunch up in pleasure as I was barely able to kiss him back.

His fingers curled upwards perfectly and I moaned into his mouth.

"Don't stop," I breathlessly begged between kisses. "Please," I whined.

"Do me a favor and make a mess in the palm of my hand," he grins as I struggle to kiss him back.

I hum in confirmation and he presses his cock against my ass.

My core tightens as he leaves trails of kisses up my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my ass back against him.

My hand grabs into his wrist as I feel my legs go numb and a few seconds later I let go, cumming all over his hand.

My legs go numb and he holds me up against his chest. I throw my head back, resting it against his shoulder. He softly kisses up my shoulder and I close my eyes.

"Open your eyes baby," he says and I try piercing them open. He softly kisses my lips before helping me lay down.

He gets off of the bed and puts on his boxers. He scoops me up, carrying me into his bathroom. I softly groan at the bright light of the bathroom and he smiles down at me.

He puts me down onto a chair and cleans me up between my legs.

As he carries me into his room I wrap my arms around his neck. He sits me down and throws one of his t-shirts over my head, then puts my arms through.

He helps me under the covers and gets in next to me.

He pulls my back against his chest and wraps his arms around me.

"You're still a pain in my ass," I softly mumble as I cuddle into his arms.

"I'll be the best kind. I promise," he says before kissing my temple.

'The best kind'.

I woke up, clutching the sheets to my chest.

The bed was unfamiliar but his scent wasn't. I softly groaned as the bright sunlight hurt my eyes.