Chapter 48~ Chicken nuggets

Not edited- wsg shordy

Chile im literly burning on fire, my ass my tits, all of it cause of how good i am w these updates.

Chile make sure to vote n comment, when this gets 1.7K+ Comments and 1.1K+ Votes ill think of writing more.

1K+ Votes ill think of writing more

Sebastian Morales

Fuck it

I pick up my phone and dial Dominico's number, running my hand through her soft blond hair as she sleeps peacefully with her head in my lap.

I didn't want to ruin Ares and Ivy's honeymoon and Nico is MIA, has been the second the wedding ended and I need to fucking know who this John guy is.

She was sobbing in my arms, having an anxiety attack in my car and when she finally calmed down she fell asleep. But when I was holding her she said something about John hurting her arm and harassing her, something about that Rachel bitch and her parents.

I'll have Athena deal with Rachel the second she's free and now I'm about to call Dominico over so we can find her parents and this John she speaks of.

"What?" Dominico answers as I lean back against her headboard. I roll my eyes while twirling some blond hair around my finger, "Where are you?"

"Rome, why?" he asks, letting down his bitchy act when he hears the tiredness and anger in my voice. "I need your help, it's about Abby" I mutter and he sighs. I added that last part because I know damn well all the guys think of Abby as a sister.

Even though Ares doesn't show it, he'd be here in a second to kill John with me but I need him to be at peace with his wife right now.

"What happened?" Dominico questions and I wince when I remember how she was crying in my arms less then a few hours ago. "She won't tell me, but when I got here she was crying because of some pendejo named John" I tell him the only things I know.

She wouldn't tell me because she said she didn't need me killing people, well they should have thought twice before looking in my girl's direction.

Rachel had that fucking warning, but she chose to hurt Abby again. Now she can face her consequences.

"Send me the location, I'm the jet is taking off in thirty" he says and I can hear him unlocking some car, I lean my head back before closing my eyes. "Thanks," my voice comes out as a small murmur before he sighs and hangs up.

I toss my phone to the side before looking down at Ximena laying in my lap, her hand holding my other one like she thinks I might disappear when she wakes, the slightest dark circles under her eyes and a red stuffy nose.

I am going to fucking murder him

She should have called me, I told her to call me if the smallest thing happened but she was scared I'd kill for her. I'd burn the whole world if she asked.