Twenty nine♡︎

[Sorry for any Mistakes]

Somewhere in Seoul

  "Gosh, I know am handsome and all but you can stop staring now

  "Gosh, I know am handsome and all but you can stop staring now. It getting creepier," Jungkook says nonchalantly as he stares at the male standing in front of him. The male blushes, glaring back. "I don't even know what he sees in you," "I don't know, man. But I know one thing is am smart, but sadly you're not and I can see that," "Shut the hell up," The male roar out at jungkook doesn't look fazed. He just stared, bored, at him.

"Oh, common now. Did you lose it when you kidnapped him and brought me to your house, thinking it was a good idea to tire me down in your bloody sitting room to a chair? I don't which is funny the fact that being in your house or being tied up with a fucking belt!" "I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BITCH," He male yelled out in frustration, "You method is stupid by the way, anyway can you grab me water"

Jungkook ignores relaxing on the chair. "I swear if you utter another word there I will not hesitate to shoot you" "boring". The male point his guy at him. Jungkook doesn't know why he even was acting like he is in danger right now and not even fazed by the kidnapper. Maybe because he knows the male can't do anything to him. "Really? A toy gun." "I mean it, Jeon, don't play with me" the male threatens with a death glare. He walks closer to jungkook with a gun pointed at him.

"I will blow-" The male felt his vibrate he pulls it out and smirked when he saw the caller. Jungkook cringed at that "Well, would you look at that my baby boy is here," he says and pocket his gun, "You BITCH!" Jungkook shout moving angrily on his chair. Glaring dagger at the male who flinches and shivers at the tone of jungkook voice. The doorbell rang he rushes to the door but stop on track and brought out his gun before opening his door.

The male had called Taehyung while jungkook was still unconscious. When he woke up, he was confused and wonder when he was being tied down. He questioned who the male was and what he wanted. Jungkook was both disgusted and surprised. He was surprised to see that the ex he overheard from jimin and taehyung talking one day was standing before him. And had done this stupid act just to get Taehyung back in which he will never let that happen. The disgusting part was because he clicked to him it was the same male that he saw his distributing text earlier.

The male swing the door open with his gun pointing out. Taehyung flinched back with his eye widened in fear. "Woah! The hell!" he says, both hands up in the air. The male reply with a smile instead, "I miss you too, baby. Now get inside and put these cuffs on" taehyung glares at him. He throws the cuff at him. After he cuffs himself, he enters the house. "Now am here where-" "TAE!" Jungkook calls, Taehyung whips his head to the voice. His face light up. He was about to run to where the male was. "If you move from there, I swear I will not his-"

"Yeah, I get i! just shut it already and tell me what the fuck you want Yong!" "Aww don't be like that baby you know we going to be together soon," "In your dreams!" "oh, really? Then maybe I should just end this right-" "No! Please! No, I- just don't, please," "Now we are talking. You know I love you so much, baby boy. Ever since I left after I couldn't stop thinking about you. I keep wanting you again and again and everywhere I am, you are also always there. I'm so sorry for what I did to you," Yong confesses. Jungkook rolled his eyes. "No one gives a fuck, Mr Yong, stop the caps," Jungkook said. Taehyung would have laughed if he didn't have something he plan on doing right now.

Yong ignores him. He Moves closer to him and caresses his cheeks. Jungkook expects Taehyung so move away, but he didn't. He instead start crying, 'wait what?! why is he crying, don't tell me he believes him??! Jungkook ponder staring in shock, not knowing what to feel. "You hurt me! Yong! Why did you leave, huh?! I already planned our future together, but you left..." He cries out laying on his shoulder "I'm so sorry baby... but am here now, so we can be together" taehyung pulls his head off of his shoulder sniffing he stared at the male.

"And I like I said..it will never happen" He smirks and slams his on his forehead, push him off. Yong stumbles back, falling on his ass. Holding his forehead in pain. The gun flew from his hand landed on the couch next to him. Taehyung, wasting no time he ran to jungkook and quickly untied him. He hugged him.

"Fuck I was so sac-" Jungkook pull away from the hug and ran when he saw Yong getting up. "Hey-" before Yong could grab the pistol, he kicked him and took the gun. Just as he thought the gun was empty when he felt the weight and checked inside. "just like I said before you brainless" Jungkook snorts. Yong glared at him. Jungkook was about to charge at him again but stopped, when Yong suddenly pull out a knife and stands up putting at him.

Taehyung gasped out as he starred with a terrifying sight. But then that turn into a shocking scene. Because in no time, jungkook knock off the knife and sent a hard punch on his face, knocking him out. "well that was- Fucking Hot!!" Taehyung cheers and rushes to him, then jumps into his arms. "Whoa -" jungkook Cut off with a kiss he and they both moan into the kiss, holding each other tighter. Then jungkook pulls away when he remembers something, "Please tell me you had backup plans" "I- oh fuck" Taehyung curse brought out his phone, "Guys..." he trails off "probably the net-" The group cut him, all talking at once.

"Gosh can't believe I heard that," Yoongi says, shaken. Followed by hobi "I am disgusted". Then Jin "someone get me out of here" "does anyone have bleach? I need it to bleach my ear!" Namjoon cries. And then there was jimin. "Gosh, my babies are safe". Jungkook rolls his eyes with "Tell me your friends are dramatic without telling me your friends are dramatic" Taehyung chuckles and hugged the older male who reciprocates the hug, "I'm so happy you are safe bun" jungkook pulls away a bit his hands were on his weight, "Same here baby, I love you so much" "I love you too" both smile and drives into another kiss their hyungs went all 'ew' on them playfully.

_____________
Story ending soon🤧
Pls vote 💖💙❤️