Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Class 1-A Students

   Domino High School, Class 1-A. In this classroom, the name Kokurano was already popular within the first week. It was said that he was a psychic and was offering his services to those who wanted their future known.

Other than Kokurano, within the first week of classes, A student named Christine was already known by her classmates. Christine was a girl with reddish-brown hair and two pairs of hairpins on each side. She wears the typical domino high school uniform without any modifications, unlike Kokurano who decided to wear a coat, a collar and two necklace beads, and a strange accessory on his necklace.

He should already be punished for his attire according to the logic since Domino High School was known to be strict on their rules of not dating and after school jobs. But nope, no one came to remind him of the school rules.

Then other than the two, there was a trio of Class 1-A students who was known that has formed a group within the 1st week of classes.

Andrew, Josh, and Daniel. According to the other students who know them, the trio are childhood friends since their primary school days. They have also attended Domino during their Middle School.

Despite not looking like a nerd and often looking cocky when it wasn't directed at his best friends, Andrew always appears to be in the top 3 when it came to academics. He was once a president of the Chess Club in middle school and a chess player who entered the competition and won some awards.

Josh on the other hand was average in academics but good at sports. During middle school, he was the ace of the soccer team. Just like peas in the pod with Andrew, Josh was overconfident.

Lastly Daniel, some people who know them often wondered how did he become friends with the previous two people. Unlike Andrew and Josh, he wasn't cocky or arrogant. He was just a chill and carefree kind of guy. He was also polite towards the other people. Currently, in Class 1-A, he was chosen as the Class Representative.

Staring at them, Horo Tokio fell into contemplating mood. It was unfortunate that he was in Class 1-A since there was Kokurano the self-proclaimed psychic and one of the cannon fodder who would be punished by the Pharaoh who hasn't still learned about Morals from Yugi.

From the first day, Kokurano claimed that he was a psychic. Most of the students from the Class didn't believe his claim. But now that it was the first day of the second week, there were only a few people from Class that were throwing him skeptical glances like Andrew who scoffed at his claims as a Psychic.

It was clear that Andrew who has an analytical mind and relies on calculations didn't believe in superstitious claims and disliked Kokurano after he claims to be a Psychic.

Kokurano wasn't still known throughout the school since the incident that made him famous still didn't happen. It was troublesome. But it was more manageable than being in class 1-B where the main characters were attending.

On the other hand, Horo Tokio only felt a strange feeling when he was staring at Christine, Andrew, Josh, and Daniel.

Just like Kokurano, he was familiar with the 4 people. It wasn't because they are shown in the manga or animation. But because they are NPC's who showed up in the Yugioh Game. The 4 of them were standard NPC duelists in the game Yugioh Duel Links. And he also found it ridiculous that no one was complaining about their foreign first names. But maybe it wasn't unusual for parents to name their child in a way that was different from their culture.

He couldn't help but frown a little. It seems that the Yugioh world that he lives in has some interesting tweaks. But if some duel links were added, then there wasn't much of a change other than NPC characters added to the game.

If this world would continue toward the 5Ds since DM, GX, and 5Ds are the same timeline, he must be already a middle-aged or an old man by that time then. Would he still play cards till then? Is the system mission not over?

Hopefully, he just needs to play as a hidden boss in one series. He wanted to live a lazy fish life after completing his role and surviving.

For now, those are just idle thoughts. First, he needs to start working hard.

[ Mission Panel

Main Quest:

• School Reputation

Description:  Build a reputation in the School

Remarks: To be a remarkable Hidden Boss in the future you must take the first baby steps and start practicing your skills lazy bum!

Reward:

• 1500 points

NOTE: Points are used in Draws, Retrieval, and Miscellaneous Shop.

Side Quest:

Note: One task can be done 12 times a day

• Play Chess against someone

Reward: 10 points

• Play any ball sports for half an hour

Reward: 10 points

• Buy the most delicious and expensive food at Domino High School cafeteria

Rewards: 5 points

• Read a book about logic or science

Reward: 5 points

• Read an article about the history of Egypt

Reward: 3 points

• Read an article about Atlantis

Reward: 3 points

• Write a new story or a sequel for your previous novels

Reward: 100 points

• Create a new club and be the class president

Reward: 80 points

• Ask your sister to increase your monthly allowance

Reward: 100 points     ]

Reading the main quest and side quests, Horo Tokio has an urge to hit the system. He wanted to grit his teeth and tell the system that it was shameless.

He has already a monthly allowance. How can he request more?! It was already a hundred times better for most of the students of his age.

Other than that, he felt frustrated because he was tempted to write a story again because of the reward. Even though it wasn't much compared to the Main Quest reward, a point is still a point. Even though it was only 1 point, Horo Tokio was willing to take it.

He was tempted by this task, but most of them need an effort!