𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞———————————————————————gonna hold ya, gonna kiss ya in my arms

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞
———————————————————————

gonna hold ya, gonna kiss ya in my arms

Y/n was the girl i love. I adore her. Which is weird because i've never fallen for someone before, even Fez thought it was weird but i had no care in the world, my only focus was Y/n. Just Y/n. She was putting me behind on drug dealing but I didn't give a fuck and Fez knew that. I spent most of my days with Y/n. Holding her, kissing her. I loved it so much.

gonna take ya away from harm

When she was in my arms, it was like i was protecting her from everything and anything. Y/n told me it felt like that too, which always made me smile in success. I want to protect her from anything that could cause her any harm, so i never sell drugs with her around and i never let her come over when its a deal with mouse. I want to keep her safe and happy.

gonna hold ya, gonna kiss ya in my arms

The only place she's safe is in my arms or with me...well, in my opinion. Sometimes people try to convince me to end things with her which confuses me and it pisses me the fuck off. She's the only girl i've ever truly loved, i'd die for her. Kill for her.

gonna take ya away from harm

It's mostly Fez who tries his hardest to break us up. Because 1, he wants to keep Y/n away from drugs and keep her safe. 2, he thinks i'm lacking on selling which loses us money. But my main priority is Y/n. Though...we do need money to pay for shit. I'll just start taking my girl to the station to help, whats the worst that could happen. I have a gun in a cereal box, it'll be fine. Plus, Y/n can defend herself.