Chapter 6: We Await Your Owl

I do not own anything

A few months had passed since Harriet had been the Gringott and was currently in Venezuela

A few months had passed since Harriet had been the Gringott and was currently in Venezuela. She had received the odd owl here and there but no meeting requests, till today.

Harriet was sitting on the rooftop of a random building in Caracas, the capital city. It was relatively dark out as she was returning to her home base after a successful mission when she saw an owl. Raising an arm to meet the bird of prey. She grabbed the letter of the animal's leg, then it flew back presumably back to England. Pocketing the letter Harriet went home.

When Harriet arrived she opened the letter which read:

Greetings Lady Potter-Peverall-Black-Gryffindor,

This is your scheduled reminder for your quarterly meetings at the Wizemgottem. Your presence is hereby requested at Gringott two days before the Spring Equinox Meeting. We do hope for your safe journey back to England.

Regards, Gringotts

"Hey guys, we're going back to England!"

Harriet smiled, the equinox was a week away, and she had a plane to catch.

Five days later

Harriet had arrived the day before and settled into a newly remodeled Grimmauld place, courtesy of her first meeting with the Goblins. She was getting ready for her meeting that day and had told Ivy and Zack all about her magical heritage, they were surprised, to say the least. Zack kept nagging her to levitate him and Ivy kept telling her brother off. Player laughed at the two's antics and just kept doing his job. Neither of the parties told another soul what Harriet had told them.

When Harriet was just about to head off, the others were still asleep, she heard a knock on the door. She walked over grabbing a stun gun just in case. When she opened the door she was met with a well-dressed Marvolo who was looking at his pocket watch.

"Hello, Marvolo, wasn't expecting to see you here." Greeted Harriet with a smile and confused look.

"Yes, I wasn't able to send an owl ahead of time. I'm here to escort you to the bank, the war has been gaining traction, don't want you dying on us."

"You know, most people would apologize in a situation like this." Chuckled Harriet as she closed and locked the door. Marvolo smirked at the reference to their last meeting.

"Have you looked at the library yet? In any of the manors?" Asked Marvolo,

"Can't say I have. I did read those books though. Got a few spells under my belt. Looking in the library would be fun though." She looked over at Marvolo,

"Would you like to help me? I was planning on taking some time off and staying for a week or two," Harriet said to Marvolo, who looked like he was a child and said he had an unlimited budget at a candy shop.

"Yes, that would be very beneficial for your studies." Marvolo coughed to cover his face. "Here, grab my arm we can apparate the rest of the way." He said after they had reached a well-hidden spot. Harriet took his arm and they were off.

A/N: I'm planning to make this book relatively short and hopefully keep it decently close to canon in resolving the conflicts. Thanks, author