World

Warnings- Layla exists but wasn't Marc's husband, Layla is readers friend. Marc Spector x reader

"Marc?" You asked, not expecting to see him here out of all places.

"What are you doing in a museum? Doesn't khonshu have like.. I don't know, doesn't he like know everything or something."

"Marc? I- I don't know a Marc. You must have the wrong person, I'm Steven with a V. And I work here." The man gave you an odd look and you furrowed your eyebrows.

"Marc. I missed you, quit acting like this, yeah?" You said, before the man sighed and fidgeted nervously with his hands.

"I'm not- I'm not Marc."

You just sighed in defeat "Alright Marc. If that's how you wanna be, goodbye. I'll see you around." And you left the man who was very confused.
__________________________________

In a few days, you were back with Marc and you two were with Layla, your friend on a boat.

"So this man uh- Mogart? He knows where the sarcophagus is?"

"Yeah. He does, me and Layla searched and asked around." You said.

"You know, I still don't understand why you said you were Steven a few days ago. What's going on Marc?"

"I've had him under control for a while, if that helps."He stated, which was clearly a lie.

"Okay, but Marc we could have gone through it together." You scoffed, sitting back and waiting until you arrived and Layla just gave you a comforting smile.

You sent one back.

__________________________________

After the whole shootout and fight you and Marc shared a moment to yourselves.

"Marc. I love you, I love you so much."

"I love you too y/n. I'm sorry for acting weird." He said as you two pulled in for a hug and a kiss.

It would be hard to do this, but truth is, Marc would end the world for you.