Chapter 5

Chapter 5 CH.05

    After the three exams, everyone couldn't wait to take out their mobile phones to watch the live broadcast.

    Although the difficulty of this exam has increased, the exams are frequent, and fairy fights are rare.

    What happened in the exam room of Class 9 was quickly inquired by the students in other classes.

    [The invigilator tells Qiankun not to stare at others, who is Kunkun looking at! ? Which leprechaun is that? ]

    [As soon as the teacher called his name, Brother Kun didn't bother to pretend to be a scumbag, so he handed in the papers directly, and mourned for our teacher Huang for three seconds. ]

    [Brother Kun only took half the time, but the Ice God didn't hand in the papers until the test bell arrived. Why does the gap seem to be a little big? ]

    [Have some confidence in the Ice God? Can't one year classmates see the essence through the phenomenon? The Ice God is not to be underestimated! ]

    [Qiankun is simply the big devil, this is simply an impossible task! ]

    [Brother Jin struggled to the last moment, he is indeed the man I admire! ]

    [Maybe Kun Kun thinks it's too simple, it's not clear who will kill the deer! ]

    Supporters of both parties fought for the status of the first brother on the Internet.

    A discordant voice interrupted everyone's discussion.

    When a classmate went downstairs, they found that an Alpha fell on the opening on the north side of the teaching building. When they were found, their breathing was disordered and their limbs were weak.

    He was soon sent to the infirmary by the person who found him. Everyone said that the symptoms were very similar to the collapse after being suppressed by the top Alpha pheromone, but the problem was that the one who fell was Alpha, how weak it was.

    The Alpha in the grade said this person was their A shame.

    The students guessed all the top Alphas, and even missed several famous figures in the third year of high school.

    It was very lively outside the classroom because the Alpha was being carried out, but it was a different scene in the classroom.

    Liu Qimai was correcting the answer, and one after another found that he did not perform well in the test this time.

    "Impossible, I chose B for this question, but it's actually A?"

    "Brother Kun can't be wrong, if it's wrong..."

    "Please refer to the previous item."

    Zhou You glanced at Qiankun, who was surrounded by people, he remembered When Brother Kun came back just now, he was full of anger.

    After a trip to the toilet, the irritable emotions on my body subsided after returning.

    Shen Jin put himself in the gastroenterology department, while Uncle Feng went to find a parking space first.

    "Can you do it by yourself?"

    "No problem."

    Shen Jin has always come to see a doctor by himself in the past few years, and does not need anyone to accompany him.

    It was difficult to find a parking space in a tertiary hospital, and it was more than an hour after Uncle Feng came back.

    He saw that Shen Jin should have come out of the Department of Pheromone in the absence of Gastroenterology. It stands to reason that after Shen Jin differentiates, there is no need to look at pheromone again.