18- Surprise for Y/n

Couple of days later.

July 14, 20XX

"Pfft-"

"No! Y/n, your not suppose to laugh!" Boboiboy scolded but in the end— he ended up laughing along with the girl in front of him.

Both kids were in Tok Aba's house and in Boboiboy's room, the elemental manipulator took this opportunity to help the girl control her emotions but was having a hard time— in a good way that is.

"I-I'm sorry! It's just— T-The face you were making was hilarious!" Y/n wheezed, holding her stomach with both of her hands as she keeps on laughing. "You know, i'm suppose to help you but your making this awfully difficult for me" The elemental manipulator commented as he let out light giggles.

"O-Okay okay! I'll be serious!" The telekinesis manipulator exclaimed, puffing her cheeks while acting serious. "Your making it worse! Now i'm going to laugh!" Boboiboy playfully yelled as the room was filled with the sound of both his and Y/n's laughter.

"Seriously come on, we haven't even make any progress yet!" The elemental manipulator deadpanned, looking at Y/n who still keeps on giggling before asking. "Are you the wind element? Or Y/n?"

His sentence caused Y/n to pout before leaning down— flicking his forehead gently. "Dummy, of course i'm Y/n plus my elements doesn't have names you know." The girl replied while crossing her arms— watching Boboiboy rub his forehead, now it was his turn to pout, the sight of the elemental manipulator pouting made Y/n let out small giggles.

"How am i suppose to know? It's confusing okay?" Boboiboy argued, playfully glaring at the girl who was sitting on his bed. "Also that's my bed by the way"

"Well you said i could sit on the bed Shrimp so..." Y/n trailed off while Boboiboy snapped his head towards her, having a blank look on his face.

".... Shrimp? Who are you calling shrimp..."

The elemental manipulator quickly looked around, thinking maybe there was a shrimp laying around his room but found nothing. This made him slowly looked towards Y/n, making an eye contact with the girl who was just smiling cheekily at him.

"..... Oh don't tell me—" Boboiboy got cut off when the telekinesis manipulator started to giggle again. "You! Is this because your tall while i'm small and orange!?"

"Hmm... Maybe?" Y/n replied, using a sing-song tone while avoiding making eye contact and let out some soft whistles. "Don't you give me that answer! I swear if i get older and taller, i'll get you back!" What Boboiboy said made the telekinesis manipulator looked at him in amusement.

"Uh huh? Is that a challenge?" A playful smirk was displayed on Y/n's lips, making Boboiboy slightly blush and backed away since Y/n had leaned closer to him. The two became awfully closed to one another in a short period of time.

"F-Fine! I challenge you!" Boboiboy quickly agreed while trying to make himself look intimidating in front of the girl— Y/n giggled at this before leaning back, her smirk never leaving her face.

"Fine, if i win hmm.... You'll do what i say for a whole month" The girl betted, raising an eyebrow in amusement. She heard Boboiboy mumbled something under his breath before making eye contact with her.

"Fine, i agree! But if i win...." Boboiboy trailed off, having a tint of red decorating his cheeks in which made Y/n look at him confusingly.

"If you win?" The telekinesis manipulator repeated, scooting closer towards the edge of the bed in curiosity. The elemental manipulator gathered all his courage and took a deep breath, looking at Y/n in full serious mood.