Chapter 34

Chapter 34- Dragons Swim, They Don't Play Ball

"Wait, so we're not supposed to take long trips over summer vacation?" Uraraka asked a little surprised, making your shrug at her question

"Yeah that's what the school apparently said," Jiro said, sighing a little.
"Well that's unfortunate," Yaoyorozu said sadly.

"My family and I were gonna take a couple of week in Venice," She whined slightly, making you tilt your head.
"Yaomomo, exactly how rich are you?" Uraraka said in disbelief.
"Aw man! And I bought a million swimsuits!" Ashido whined.

"Yeah well, that's what happens when your school gets attacked by villains," Jiro retorted with a snort.
"But I wanna do something! I don't want to be stuck at home doing nothing!" Then, Hagakure jumped up.
"Wait guys, how about we use the school's Pool over the summer!" She said excitedly.

"Great idea! Ribbit, if we ask nicely we could use it," Asui said while smiling.
"Pool?" You asked, a little confused.
"It's a place where you get to swim and have fun in!" Uraraka replied.
"Like the ocean?" You asked her.

"But smaller, and less salty," Mina piped up.
"Well, I do love swimming," You mumbled, with a small smile.
"Well that's great! Let's go and take a note to ask them!" Ashido shouted.

"And (Y/N), you need a swimsuit too!" Jiro grinned, but paused. They all looked at you, and you felt uncomfortable at their stares.
"Erm... do you have... any female or male... genitals?"

•  •

•  •  •

"Any what?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aw what? Mineta and Kaminari heard about our pool thing?" Ashido asked shocked. You were all outside the changing rooms, with you nodding.
"They came to Izuku's house while I was over and asked him if he wanted to go. They didn't notice me," you explained.

"Darn, I had the cutest swimsuit too," Hakagure, a little deflated.
"We can still have fun, we can see how long we can hold our breathes until we're barely breathing," You suggested with a smile, like it was normal to do that.

"Uhh, yeah..." They sweat dropped, before they went inside the changing rooms to change. You looked down at the two folded pieces of swimwear.
'Male or female... why not both?' You shrugged, before looking at the signs.

'Let's try the male changing rooms this time,' You nodded and walked inside, seeing Izuku, Kaminari, and Mineta.
"W-woah!! (Y/N)!! What are you doing here?!" Izuku yelped, face heating up.

"I decided to try on these gender rooms, I feel kind of lonely when in those tiny spaces," You admitted, tail flicking.
"You mean... you're changing here?! In front of us?! With no shame?!" Mineta eyes were wide, and was puffing steam out of his nose.