Chapter 88 - The Baby Shower

"You said what?" Riharsh's blazing eyes fell on the secret informer who was kneeling on the floor. His body trembled as he heard the voice of his master. Working under the king of East Peria means you have given up the desire to live. Because no one knows when the king will get mad or something.

"Your majesty, poison master has surrendered himself to the royal court of Samrat" with a shaking voice the secret informer replied.

Riharsh was so angry that he could destroy the whole world. His body shakes with unbearable anger. The poison master is the best one in the medical field he had in East Peria but now with his gone, the great support of East Peria is now at a shaking point.

"Find his closer one no matter who's there but bring them here in front of me NOW" he snapped at the man kneeling before him.

The secret informer's heart shattered suddenly. He gulped down the words he wanted to say. Because of master poison now his life is on the verge of risk. But if he doesn't reply then this king before him will not spare him. So with a trembling voice he tried his best to voice the words.

"You ...your majesty... The family of the poison master....that ...." 

"What the hell are you stammering about?" Riharsh got angry again.

"There's no one left. Poison master is alone and in the whole Umakant family he is the only person left behind"

Hearing those words Riharsh couldn't help but groan loudly. He closed his eyes and shook his head with anger. In his entire life he never felt angry as he is now. Then he suddenly laughed out.....

"HAHAHAHAHA....."

The informer on the floor frowned seeing him laugh suddenly. He couldn't understand what happened to their king because he was laughing so hard.

"Umaj Umakant you are really smart. I have underestimated your talent. You really planned well for this. Hahaha ...."

"Your majesty..." The secret informer tried to say again thinking his king had gone mad.

Riharsh stopped and looked at him "get out and infirm Uluk to come inside" he snapped.

The secret informer heaved a sigh of relief. At least his life is still spared. And that's all he wanted to have. So without wasting a single minute he stood up and bowed before disappearing like smoke.

After some time Uluk entered and found Riharsh drinking wine with a serious and cold face. He stepped forward and bowed.

"Your majesty"

Riharsh looked up and flashed a cold smile "Uluk, tell me how many soldiers we have compared to Samrat?"

Uluk looked startled. Riharsh never planned to declare war with Samrat as they lack so many things in this war field but today hearing him ask this he couldn't calm his racing heart.

"Your majesty you...."

Riharsh's hardened even more more "that bastard Umaj has surrendered himself accepting his crime. I guess that even though he didn't spill my name, the emperor of Samrat is a cunning fox and it won't even take a hell of a second for him to know who's behind his brother's accident" he clenched his fist tightly white gritting his teeth.

Uluk's eyes widened "he surrendered?" He couldn't believe what he just heard.

Riharsh let out a cold laugh "what you don't believe my words?"

Uluk immediately shook his head "I believe in your majesty's words. It's just this servant couldn't believe poison mastar who stayed loyal for so many years will do such thing in Samrat"