pt 24 "make out dinner time"

(Okay I don't know about you but I'm skipping the game we all know what happens I'm sorry if this upsets you but  it's funner and I want to focus more on y/n and Adams relationship.)

We won, we actually beat the Hawks. Man Adam should have seen the look on Coach Reilys face it was priceless. Anyways Adam missed it since he got a concussion so now I'm on my way to see Adam at the hospital. I've been at the hospital twice this week it ain't that fun. My brother, mother and father are all coming with me since, well they've got nothing better to do.

"We wonnn!" I scream/sing as I opened the doors to where he was, he was surrounded by his father and brother who had started laughing at me whilst his mother was with my parents showing them the bathroom.

"We won!" I scream again doing a little victory dance in the corner of the room. Adam had the biggest smile on his face it was cute.

"Good job guys you've earned it" his father said proud.

I jumped up and down as I headed towards Adams bed. He moved over to let me lay with him.

Just then his mother came in with my family who was holding chocolate bars.

"So Adam took a bit of a head bangin to the floor"my brother said laughing a little bit.

"Oh yeah aha" Adam chuckled awkwardly.

"Well for their win how about we all celebrate dinner together." Adams mum Rose stated ( had to name her)

"Sounds like a lovely idea y/n u gonna ride with the banks or come with us" mum asked.

I looked over at Adam and he shrugged.

" ill stay with Banks" I say.

"Okay see you at home sweetie" my father said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

At home

Omg I'm so excited I just left Adam to go get changed into my clothes since we are going out for dinner.

Outfit:

"Y/n Let's gooo" Ben yelled out

"I'm coming jeez" I say.

At the restaurant

I look over my shoulder to see Adam seated at the table wearing this.

Man is he fine

Man is he fine

He sees me and just eyes me up and down not even giving me a smile just watching me. I try not to notice his stares but they are definetly hard, I watched his eyes linger down to my chest my stomach, my ass and my legs.
The way his eyes were watching me made me feel I don't know why but more confident. He watched me walk all the way to the table and watched me closely as I took a seat beside him.

We made eye contact for the first time I smiled at him earning a smirk from his face. He leant over to me, so I could feel his breath on my ear.

"You look really good you know?" He says.

"I know" I smirked facing back towards the conversation our parents were having. I could feel his eyes on me but I didn't let that bug me.

" So y/n ice skating is it?" Rose says facing me across the table.

"Uh yess, it's my main sport." I smile.

I could feel my mother smile even more hearing those words, because I'm pretty sure she thought she lost me to hockey.

" Oh really, I thought you were more of a hockey girl you tend to be very rough with the boys" Rose laughs, I could feel Adam smile at me making my cheeks go red.

"Yes she is a toughy that's our y/n" my mom says smirking at me. God I love her.

"Aha yes well I do hockey as an extra sport so I do that wednesdays and Saturdays whilst ice skating is every other day." I said.

"You don't get a rest day?" Austin Adams brother asks.

"No but I don't mind I  have around 18 hours to rest each day since I train alot. No big deal" I uttered.

"Oh right and Ben what do you do" Mr Banks asked. While that conversation was happening I could feel someone's hands slowly sit on my knee. I knew it was Adams but I was gonna stay unbothered i didn't want to give him the extra attention. But he didn't budge he slowly dragged it up slowly until it reached my inner thigh.

Goosebumps had approached all along my back. I tried to close my legs quickly but he had a firm grip.

"Adam what are you doing?" I ask slightly glancing at him.

" I'm not doing anything" he smirked turning his attention to me.

"Stop!" I whisper.

"No" he whispers back smiling at me, I couldn't help but do it back his mouth has such a contagious smile.

His fingers started to dig into my inner thigh, and started bouncing up and down in a rythym. To be honest it turned me on. He moved his hand so now it was on my actual area and he did that same rythym, pushing in. I couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I say as I arose from my seat Adams hand moving off my thigh.

"Okay sweetie" my mother said.

I get up and go to the bathroom. There's a door and then another door. To many doors. I finally approach the door of the bathroom luckily there's no one in here cause I need to cool my self down. Took me around 30 seconds before I hear the door open again. I was about to open the cubicle door to go hide in, when I see Adam walking towards me.

"Adam your not supposed to be in her-" I started before getting cut off with his lips on mine.

"Adam!"i say as I'm pushed up against the wall. Adam kissing me desperately.

"You" *paints* "need to" *paints* " get out" I stutter.

"No" he smiles against my lips as he runs his fingers down my body.

"Jump" he mutters tapping the back of my thighs. I do as he says.

He agrresivily grabs my ass squeezing it, I gasp at his sudden dominance and he quickly slides his tongue into my mouth. I moan slightly at the sudden pleasure. But before we could continue I could hear two old ladies talking as they walked towards the door to the ladies room. They were really loud.

Adam realised as well and got into a cubicle, quickly locking it.

"I'm leaving bye Adam" I laugh before the two ladies could get inside luckily there were 3 cubicles in there or he would be toast.

I check myself up in the mirror as the two ladies get into their cubicle and then leave.

I smiled to myself as I walked back to the table. Shortly after Adam joins back pretending like nothing had happened.