Ameri's Affliction

Punctuation Key:

"Spoken dialogue"

'Quoting'

*Action*

Emphasis

Internal thoughts/talking to Ciel

[[Ciel talking]]

{{Thought Communication}}

I also have a discord server for discussion, questions, suggestions, or whatever. https://discord.gg/SVkTU2CQ2s

Rimuru POV

I walk all the way to the Student Council's meeting room and find all the members huddled in the middle of the room. Ameri is sitting, covering herself with a blanket while the others are standing close to her and looking concerned and upset about something.

Upon noticing me, they all turn and look at me as I close the door behind me.

"What's going on? It must be pretty serious for you to call me here in the middle of class."

"We are having an emergency meeting; you were the only one not here so we had Baraki call you over. We have an...issue, you could say."

They step aside, revealing that they were all crowded around Ameri. Something's different about her though. The two cat-ear-like horns on the top of her head are drooping and the confident air she normally gives off is completely gone. If anything, she seems even more timid than Iruma right now.

"As you can see, something has happened to the President." Smoke says as she gestures at Ameri, who is cowering in her chair, covering herself with a blanket and looking embarrassed.

"H-hi Rimuru..." Ameri mumbles quietly, looking down at her feet.

Ciel?

[[Once again, I will ask if you want me to spoil you, Master?]]

No, no...I'll figure it out myself.

I can tell immediately on my own that some kind of magic is involved, but not what kind. I'm also smelling some unusual coming from her; that sounds strange but Ameri doesn't smell like her usual self. Damn, that sounds super creepy of me, but it wasn't something that I was paying any attention to until now.

"I can tell some kind of magic has been used on her. Do you know what happened?"

"The President was called to prep room 3, as you probably heard over the devi-com before we called you here. When she didn't come back right away, one of us went to investigate, but we found her unconscious on the floor when we arrived."

"Yes, and once we woke the President up, she was like...this..."

"Someone commandeered the devi-com and sent that message to bait the President into that room, but we're not positive who was responsible yet. Whoever it was, though, is likely the person who did this to President Ameri."

"I suppose we should involve the teachers in this..." I say, internally reluctant. Ciel could probably fix this issue, but since I'm acting as a student, I need to get the people in charge of this place to take care of it instead.

[[Yes, Master, I could figure out a way to remove the spell, but it would take some time. I am still not completely familiar with the magic here and this spell appears to be having a psychological effect on her, so removing it improperly could lead to permanent mental damage.]]

Let's just get the teachers then. They might know more about how to fix this.

The others nod in agreement.