41

You stumbled backward while Tom followed, still kissing you. Your back ran into the dresser causing you to wince.

Tom chuckled pulling back. He pushed your hair behind your ears with both of his hands. You looked up at him smiling, yet slightly confused.

"You're not the food I ordered."

"No, I am not." Tom leaned back in while putting a hand on your back. He started to lead you away from the dresser so your back wouldn't be painfully pressed against it.

You shook your head while squinting your eyes. "What are you doing here?"

Tom realized he might've made a mistake. He took a step back, an apologetic look on his face. "Should I leave? I-"

You stopped him by pulling his shirt so he would have to lean towards you. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he grabbed your waist. You slid your hands down, grabbing the hem of his shirt to tug at it. He stepped away for a second to take it off before coming back to you.

Tom started to walk you back by holding onto your hips. You knew that a couple more steps and you'd be at the bed. Too many thoughts started rushing around making you stop and pull away.

You chuckled while catching your breath. "Okay. Hold on. For real, what is going on? Completely off guard here."

Tom slid a hand through his hair, also catching his breath. "I'm sorry. You have been driving me insane."

You looked at him offended. "What?"

He facepalmed himself, rethinking his words. "I said that wrong. Let me restart. I can not get you out of my brain. It drove me wild seeing you with Timothée. And everyone has been asking about him at every interview we've been to."

You smiled on the inside that Tom was jealous. "So your plan was to come to my room and..."

"I had a plan. I did. It just didn't go the way I planned. You opened the door and I had to kiss you. Things just continued on from there. But, I did have a plan." Tom smiled at you, trying to seem confident like he indeed in fact have a plan. "My plan was to come here and say I know that last time didn't end too well, but what if we tried again?"

"Last time? We weren't anything 'last time.'"

"We didn't put labels on anything, but we were something." Tom shrugged his shoulders.

"So you want to do that again? No labels?"

"No labels for now. We can see how things go."

"What are these rules for a no label thing?" You were trying to get Tom to reveal what he really wanted. You didn't want this to be a fuck buddy's only thing when feelings might be involved, at least on your side.

"We don't see other people." Tom took a second to think. "We can talk every day and try to see each other as often as we can."

"Anything else?"

"Uh, we keep it under wraps for now until we figure the rest out."

"Friends in public. Something in private."

"Sure." He nodded his head.

You thought about it for a second. "Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yeah, okay." You just hoped whatever this something was wasn't going to backfire on you.

"Okay!" Tom hesitantly took a step towards you.

"Room service." A voice called out after knocking on your door.

You passed Tom to go open the door. A man nicely smiled before handing you a cart of food. You took the cart and rolled it into your room.