Chapter 16

Chapter 16 CH.16

    A person who shouldn't have appeared has appeared.

    Liu Qimai took the chemistry test paper and turned his head in a hurry: "Brother Kun, help me to see this question, how can I solve it wrong!"

    Liu Qimai, a former school, did not necessarily touch the textbook every day Man, when he was mopping the floor this morning, he was humiliated by Jiang Yifan and others. Ask him if his hands are broken and he is so stupid that he can't even do something as small as mopping the floor.

    Tolerable or unbearable.

    For those who pass the ninth class next time, he will fight hard.

    Qiankun threw off his schoolbag and raised his eyes: "You won't let me take a breath, right?"

    Although he said that, he still took the test paper and wrote a few strokes.

    Liu Qimai looked at it with satisfaction, and then asked, "Why are you here so late today?"

    Qiankun's eyelids could not be lifted, and the slightly blurred state caused Omegas in the class to peek from time to time.

    Brother Kun looks so lustful and full of sensuality!

    They hurriedly clicked to open the group, ooh, my blood pressure is going to be high again!

    He casually said: "Playing ranked."

    "My God, where did this come from..." Liu Qimai turned on his mobile phone to look for a mobile game, just halfway through his words, Qiankun glanced at him, and immediately changed his tune, "Oh, No, talented players have risen so much in one night!!"

    Qiankun laughed and scolded a few words when he saw his exaggerated appearance.

    Turning around, he met Shen Jin's gaze, and the end of his eyes drew a wanton radian: "Class representative, if you look at me like this, I will misunderstand~"

    At this moment, the English teacher who was in the first class came in.

    Shen Jin stopped talking immediately, opened the book seriously, and turned a deaf ear to the neighbor's call.

    I don't know how long it took, Shen Jin smelled the aroma of food, it was someone who opened a handmade bento and ate breakfast unhurriedly, seeing that everyone around him was anxious for him.

    This man was late for class, and of course he didn't eat breakfast.

    Shen Jin saw that the English teacher had already looked at this corner several times. If it weren't for Qiankun's full marks in English and the top grades in all subjects, he would have been thrown out of the classroom long ago.

    Shen Jin tilted his head and reminded: "You can eat after class."

    Qiankun has eaten the fourth meal since midnight, and each meal is made according to the energy ratio.

    His physical fitness was slowly recovering, and seeing Shen Jin's nervous appearance, he thought it was quite funny.

    When the teacher turned his back to them, he took a piece of eel and mango sushi and delivered it to the neighbors, holding it in mid-air: "Want to eat? Here's a piece."

    Shen Jin was simply shocked by this man's audacity, and immediately said: "I don't eat it!"

    Qiankun took back his hand leisurely, looking at Shen Jin's serious look, tsk, good student.