Chapter 21

Chapter 21 CH.21

    Shen Jin had just returned from the office, and before he even touched the chair, Zheng Zhepeng, who hurried from the back door, grabbed the door frame and hurriedly shouted: "Something happened, Brother Kun and the senior in high school are fighting!"

    Liu Qimai and the others were still there Laughing, hearing this, the cynical expression on his face disappeared, and he rushed out.

    Seeing this, the Alphas in the class also followed a few. Before they knew it, the students in Class 9 also began to identify with them.

    The students in the class were talking.

    "Last time when Liu Qimai beat Zhao Haotian, it was Brother Kun who went fishing."

    "I always felt that Brother Kun was disdainful of doing it."

    "Yes, the dean also said at the time: Why don't you learn from Qiankun? Look at people, look at you again, how can you be so different!"

    "I want to know whether the director's face is swollen or not, what he thinks is a benchmark for learning, but rebellion is a wild horse."

    "Xiaoyueyue, talk about it. What the hell is going on!"

    Although Qiankun didn't speak much in class, he didn't see him rejecting anything he usually needed for help.

    The ninth classmates felt that such a smart person would not choose to be in public even if they beat up someone.

    Zheng Zhepeng was still panting and patted his chest: "Why are they running so fast, I haven't finished, Brother Kun will take out the group of Alphas in three strokes, five and two, okay? Arrive at the scene!"

    He happened to pass by just now, and he saw Qiankun's unreserved movements from a distance, fierce and straightforward, and it hurt a lot just listening to it.

    "Why did he have a conflict with the senior three? We are several floors apart from the senior three floors, so we don't know each other at all!"     Zheng Zhepeng: "It's because those people are so rude, they seem to be talking about differentiation and want to conquer the high school. An Omega of rank is regarded as a medal. They said it loudly, and many people around heard it. Then when he turned around, he saw that Brother Kun didn't say a word, so he beat him up. "     Shen Jin's movements stagnated when he flipped through the book.

    "And after reading his previous deeds, I know that Qiankun hardly beats people himself. He wants to do something. If people help him move, why should he do it himself."

    "What are the names of those in the third year of high school?"

    Zheng Zhepeng only knew one of them, and he knew Zhao Haotian, who was making trouble before, and he remembered: "It's called Yang Junbi, it seems to be of a very high level! If it wasn't for Brother Kun this time, then He must be favored."

    In the whole school, there are very few Alpha grades higher than A grade, this Yang Junbi happens to be A+, and he can immediately remember his name.

    Before he could finish speaking, he saw Shen Jin's expression move slightly.

    "Please take a leave of absence for me and the teacher next class."

    After speaking, the figure quickly disappeared at the back door.

    Near the pool, several students involved have been separated due to the arrival of the teacher.