Chapter 25

Chapter 25 CH.25

    pat.

    The strap on Shen Xie'an's shoulder slipped to the ground.

    What a crow's mouth I am.

    Brother is really gone.

    Xie Yan's original smile froze on her face. No wonder the Ke family, who had mentioned marriage contracts before, was so quiet recently.

    I thought it was going to be discussed later, but I didn't think that I couldn't wait for a few days, so I went to Shen Jin directly.

    As soon as Shen Jin said it, he found that it was much easier.

    Seeing that they were all unresponsive, Shen Jin went upstairs and took out the divorce letter he received.

    The divorce between the two parties is not only verbal, but also needs to be submitted to the relevant departments for fairness.

    It takes a few days to go through the process, and there is still room for turning around during this period, and now there is an official seal on it.

    Xie Yan: "Yes, when did it happen?" Xie Yan stammered rarely.

    Shen Jin: "It's been a while."

    "Why didn't you tell me?"

    "..."

    After such a long period of time, did you want to wait until the boat was done.

    Shen Qing also reacted, and walked towards Shen Jin with a blank expression.

    Alpha's angry pheromone pierced into the skin like needles, and Shen Jin, who was in the late stage of differentiation, was very sensitive to pheromone.

    The moment he felt pain, Shen Jin almost instinctively blocked in front of Shen Xie'an and met Shen Qing.

    Shen Qing noticed Xie Yan's pulling, and this restrained the pheromone, allowing the two brothers to breathe a sigh of relief.

    He frowned tightly and said, "You pack up, we'll go to Ke's house later."

    The coldness in Shen Jin's eyes seemed to freeze people, and Shen Xie'an behind him did not dare to say a word.

    "My father wants me to beg them to 'take my life back'?"

    Shen Qing didn't answer for a while, he was actually disgusted by the despicable behavior of the Ke family, and the Ke family chose the most efficient way.

    Talking with the Shen family would definitely be a long wrangling process, but it would be much easier to deal with Shen Jin alone.

    They were sure that this silly boy had strong self-esteem and was so young that he was fooled, so it was obvious that they didn't take Shen Jin seriously.

    Once Shen Jin lost his identity as an Omega, they would be abandoned.

    He was even more angry about such a big thing, Shen Jin never thought about finding his parents.

    Did Shen Jin completely distrust them?

    "I want an explanation from the Ke family, of course it would be best if it can be recovered, but..." Shen Qing calmed down.

    "But what?" At that moment, Shen Jin's aura was wide open and his eyes were sharp, almost forcing Shen Qing to retreat, "Is it so difficult to accept the truth, can't you see it, the attitude of the Ke family!"