Fifth teen

It's been a while since Steve left, and it's better now, I take in a deep breath before going into the coffee shop that MJ works at. Ned, Peter and MJ were all there already there college letters in front of them, I headed over there "hey Y/n!" Ned said "hi" I sat down in a chair "are you ready?" Mj asked with a small smile on her face "not really" Peter said "well, we're still going to open it" mj said and I nodded "I'm ready" I said and placed the letter in front of me. Ned and Peter nodded there head to.

"On the count of three" mj said "one" ned counted "two" I said and turning it over "three" Peter said. The silence was filled with the sound of ripping paper I unfolded the letter, this was it. The moment I've been dreading ever since I turned in my college essay. It was all or nothing, literary, I didn't have a back up chance. I had been delicned at my y/f/c already so it was MIT with my friends, or I don't go to college. I looked over the words not really caring, I was just looking for one word ' Accepted'. I found it a few words in, I looked up smiling. Peter, Ned and Mj were all smiling to "I got in" I said hoping that they did to, but by the look on their faces they did. Peter placed it down and looked up at us "I did to" he said and grabbed my hand from under the table and brought it up "same" ned said and looked up "we're all going to MIt!!!!" Mj yelled making us all smile, then laugh, and then we started talking about how everything was going to play out once we get there.

"Mj, stop talking and take down the Halloween decorations!!" Her boss yelled from the backroom "actually it's-" mj stated but was cut off "I don't care, take them down" he said "okay" Mj mumbled "we'll wait until your down with work" I told her "its going to be a while, just go and have fun" right as she said that Flash came into the shop wearing an MIT sweatshirt "MIT baby, there's a party for all of those who get approved!" Flash yelled.

We all looked back at MJ "just go, I'll met you there just text me" she said with a soft smile I nodded my head. Then we all left the dinner without MJ and headed to the party.

It all turned out great I guess, I looked down at my bracelet and smiled. I miss him but everyday it gets easier to deal with "you okay?" Peter asked before lacing our fingers together I nodded my head with a smile "yeah, I'm fine" I said and pulled him into the party.

A/n
That's the end hope you like it, sorry it took so long to finish