Chapter 18: Clash Against a Mad God and Siscon

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

(A/N: All images used belong to the respective owners, I do not own anything)

Previously we saw the teams preparing for the youth devil gathering to which everyone was invited, a day before going Asia explains her nervousness as to why she must attend given that Diodara Astaroth might be present, he consoled her saying that he will always protect her even from him as well. The next day before going to the gathering, he encounters both Lord and Lady Gremory who profusely apologize for their daughter's actions not only in the previous timeline but also in the current one as well, they informed him that Rias will be staying far away from them. When the youth gathering began, everyone had headed to the place where the young devils and heiress gather, which was chaotic to say the least, after a fight between the heirs of Glaslya Labalos and Agares were intervened by Saiaorg Bael, Asia trips into the aforementioned Diodara Astaroth, she immediately jolts away as she remembers who he was, Issei protects her and tells him to stay away, when he doesn't comply and mocks him, Issei punches him through a wall breaking his nose as a result, knocking him out, much to everyone's shock, after informing Saiaorg that a match between the him and Issei will happen in the near future. Issei notices Koneko running away, he is then noticed by both Sona and Rias who follow him, they then notice Koneko talking to none other than Kuroka who wanted the former to come with her so that she can stay away from Rias, after meeting Issei and Sona who she was happy to do so, she calls Rias out on what she did, and exposes that she is no longer a stray devil. After a comical conversation between them, they notice a sudden change in aura, which implied that he is here, God of Mischief Loki, they immediately rush to deal with the situation. A few minutes earlier, after the trio leave the norse along with the monster faction show up along with the queen of monsters, Toriel Dreemurr. But before they could sign the treaty the Norse god Loki attacks them along with his children and Grand Children, he is later accompanied by Nilreim's leader and the brother of Grayfia Lucifuge, Euclid Lucifuge, shocking everyone and leaving a devastated Grayfia. Thankfully Ajuka seals them away before they could do any damage to the devils or the people gathered here. Issei then comes in with the Vali team and Rias, Sona and Koneko, they tell them that he and their peerages are the ones that will go and defeat Loki and Euclid. After that Issei and Rosswiese have a reunion after so long, they then encounter Toriel who was patiently waiting, Issei told the duo all the changes that had happened so far, Toriel then asked him that whether she can meet her children, to which Issei easily allowed her to do so. After a tearful reunion both Rosswiese and Issei leave the trio to catch up. They then encounter Asgore, who asks for Issei's improvements so far, on hearing this, he asks Issei for a small spar, who agrees so that he could test his skill.

Few hours before the fight, Youth devil gathering hall

Issei and Vali can be seen looking at the teams, they were fighting against each both the leaders were sweat dropping, Kuroka can be seen taunting Raynare, Bikou is taunting Tiamat who is basically on the verge of tearing the monkey yokai apart, Arthur is mocking Chara and Flowey who is constantly using Friendliness pellets to damage the Pendragon heir along with Chara slashing at him, while Le Fay was teasing Asia who was on the verge of tears

Issei: I knew we didn't get along back then

Vali: But even now, we are still chaotic

Issei and Vali sighed they did not know what they needed to do, that's when Rosswiese showed up

Rosswiese: Alright maggots, we have a god and ultimate class devil to deal with, so stop BICKERING AND GROW UP!!!!!

That alone made everyone quiet and they all went back to their rooms. Rosswiese gave a thumbs up and left the duo who had their jaws dropped