Chapter 27

Chapter 27 CH.27

    Shen Jin thought that Qiankun was mostly afraid that his state was not good, but in fact, the emotion was just at the moment.

    Once it's over, he won't be immersed in it all the time.

    Deliciously said without proof, it is better to prove it with actions, it is really unnecessary for Qiankun to miss the appointment.

    Almost instantly, Qiankun figured out the reason why Shen Jin suddenly said that sentence.

    Isn't it too considerate, Shen Jin is only a teenager, shouldn't he be reckless at this age.

    The two of them thought about their own thoughts, and got on the car in peace all the way.

    Qiankun glanced at Shen Jin, who was looking at the scenery outside the window, before he remembered to look at his phone.

    He forgot to cut the number on WeChat, he just found the familiar avatar in the latest chat, he couldn't help but glance at Shen Jin who was only an arm's distance away, the city washed by the rain was like a fleeting background, let him see Get up and become independent.

    32 times, finally through a friend.

    Shen Jin looked back: "?" The corner of

    Qiankun's mouth ticked: "Nothing."

    Having learned the lesson from the last time, he won't lose his popularity this time.

    Moreover, the current Shen Jin was much more agile than when he first met him. Some things need to be restrained.

    Liu Qimai is still accusing every word, and the people in the group also like to watch the fun and encourage Liu Qimai to break up.

    The crowd was too lively, no wonder Shen Jin saw it.

    It's still high in it at the moment, and Qiankun's reply is as brief as ever: on the road.

    It's good that Qiankun doesn't appear. Once he appeared, he comforted Liu Qimai's classmates, and the style of painting changed.

    [@Maizi, the master is here! ]

    [I knew that Brother Kun would not intentionally break the appointment. If so, it must not be the problem of Brother Kun! ]

    Liu Qimai is used to this group of senior Yangou from Class 9. In their eyes, Qiankun has grace and temperament, and will not do anything like releasing pigeons at all.

    Hehe, you are just confused by his appearance.

    Seeing that Qiankun finally knew it came out, Liu Qimai directly turned on the bombardment mode and typed.

    Liu Qimai is already at the appointed place. The girl beside him has been staring at the screen of his mobile phone. He has seen Qiankun's reply, and his eyes light up: "Akun is really coming?"

    "I guess it will be soon." Liu Qi Only then did Mai notice Ji Zhen and cover the screen.

    "What's the matter with him? Looking at your tragic state, I thought something big happened." "To be honest, I've     never

    seen Brother Kun look anxious."

."

    "Just wait for him!" "Brother Kun has always kept his word, and it's rare to miss an     appointment

    . Brothers, we must give him some punishment later."

, chessboard, games, now a group of more than 30 people.