Chapter 28

Chapter 28 CH.28

    The angle and light of the photo are not qualified, and the facial features look blurry, but it is a virtual shadow, but it is easy to recognize. Qiankun spread his hand, and the person who came thought he wanted to take a closer look, so he handed it over directly.

    But I saw that Qiankun sent the picture to his WeChat, and then directly deleted the original picture.

    "Kun, Brother Kun..." It was too late for someone to stop him.

    No, why did you delete it! I would like to ask it on the forum.

    "Huh?" The ending was raised, very confusing.

    The visitor took a breath, as an Omega, he couldn't stand this kind of subwoofer.

    And the point is, Brother Kun just touched his cell phone without any obstacles. You must know that Brother Kun has a slight habit of cleanliness, and he can't touch other people's things if he can.

    When Ji Zhen saw this, he pulled open the dazed Omega, and wanted to see the picture in their hands, but it had been deleted by Qiankun, and he didn't see anything.

    Liu Qimai's face was full of anger, and he was being laughed at by a group of injured friends. Seeing that one person was invincible, he wanted to send troops to rescue.

    He looked at Qiankun as if asking for help, but was stunned on the spot.

    Qiankun glanced at him indifferently, and dropped a sentence: "You can't catch up."

    If Shen Jin could be easily chased, it wouldn't be Shen Jin.

    Qiankun doesn't say much, but he often hits the mark.

    Liu Qimai felt that Qiankun's glance just now made people feel cold, and it seemed like an illusion when he regained his senses.

    Liu Qimai has an indescribable strangeness.

    Everyone laughed, and someone said: "Hahaha, I'll just say it, Brother Kun has come to a conclusion, uh - Brother Kun, are you going out?"

    Qiankun looked at his watch and said, "It's very late, Monday. There is a class in the morning, go first, and send me the bill later."

    Everyone looked at each other, but you didn't arrive for an hour!

    The nightlife didn't even start!

    Someone asked a soul-crushing question: "Brother Kun never went to bed early and got up early before, how did he go to Nanhu and become so-home?" After stagnation, he finally found a suitable word.

    "Those who didn't know thought his wife was strict."

    Ji Zhenmei glared: "What nonsense, he has been single for ten thousand years."

    Liu Qimai, who had been very quiet since just now, suddenly patted his head, startling everyone.

    "I forgot, Brother Kun and the Ice God are opposites, so how can I say that in front of Brother Kun. How can I make Brother Kun accept my little love interest, and let them turn battles into jade and silk!?"

    He It was said that Qiankun looked at him like a dead man just now.

    It turned out to be the reverse scale.     " Dare

    to oppose Brother Kun, which way is this immortal? What's the background!"

    "You have successfully aroused my mother's curiosity!