Chapter 34

Chapter 34 CH.34

    After successfully getting Shen Jin to break off the marriage, Mother Ke and other noble ladies went to the Australian city to spend a lot of money.

    During this period, she was very satisfied with the one-stop resort in the resort, and there were almost all the enjoyments she could think of, including duty-free shops and H-brand bags that she had been looking at for a long time but were out of stock all over the world.

    Sister Tao is a well-rounded and well-rounded girl, so she heard the words and said, "This place was built by the dry family more than ten years ago. At that time, there was no concept of a resort area. It was proposed by the young prince of his family, and then the old man agreed to it. "

    This is purely for the grandson to play with?"

    "It's worth it. Besides, the prince has a good eye and a child's words. In exchange, the industrial profits in the Australian city have doubled year after year."

    "Look at it again ." People in my family are really more popular than people. The little prince heard that he looks better than a star, and those who have Omegas in the family still don’t break their heads?”

    “What’s the use ? His attitude is all politely saying that his children are still young, and it is clear that he doesn't like the Ji family. The Ji family has been laughed at a lot these years."

    "The Ji family doesn't like it? This is to match the prince and princess."

    The more she listens, the more unpleasant she is. She has always been proud of her son, and there are few people of her age who are better than Ke Minghuai. At first glance, there is someone younger than Ke Minghuai, who is faintly surpassed in all aspects, but he is still familiar.

    His son has participated in various competitions since he was a child. For a while, in some foreign youth competitions, he can meet this player from China, who seems to be called Qiankun.

    But it was Ke Minghuai who lost a lot. It was not until Qiankun suddenly stopped participating in the competition that the era of Ke Minghuai ushered in.

    Hearing the name Qiankun once really gave me a heart attack.

    Mother Ke thought that the few days she had been playing so happily was actually a family business, as if she was stuck in her throat.

    With a pile of shopping bags, she returned home with a sullen face, only to find that her son, who was supposed to be home the day after, actually arrived.

    Ke Minghuai sat quietly at the tea table, pouring tea with the handle of the pot, and a drop of water fell into the teacup from the mouth of the pot. This is his way of meditating, only when he is in a very bad mood.

    Mother Ke was ushered into the room, he didn't raise his head, and passed the water glass when Mother Ke sat across from him.

    "A Huai, why did you come back early?"

    "The competition has ended, so I went to look for Xiao Jin when I returned to China. I heard some terrible news." Ke Minghuai looked at Mother Ke quietly.

    "You said about the divorce?"

    "I was engaged, I was the last to know, I broke off, and I was the last to know?" Ke Minghuai was suppressing his anger, "Shouldn't mother give me an explanation?"

    "You are going abroad for this matter . I didn't tell you the day before, you didn't object!" Mother Ke was actually a little scared of her son.