Dinner Date//Fluff Overload

Finally got around to writing again for this book. I know you'll enjoy this very much. Also please vote♥️

Kiana

She woke up to the loud tinging of her doorbell. She groaned in annoyance before slowly dragging herself off her bed and putting on her robe. She slowly trodded to her kitchen sink washing her mouth before opening her front door.

"Hello, package delivery for Miss Kiana"

"I am her"

"Sign here" She finally rubbed the sleep from her eyes to see what was this package when she was greeted with a huge bouquet of red and pink flowers.

"Wowww, this is for me! This is so pretty Aww. Can you set it on the kitchen counter for me pls?" She let the guy in while she signed the forms. She thanked him as he left and locked her door before rushing to the letter attached to the bouquet. 

It read:

Good morning beautiful, I'm hoping you grace me with your fine self today. I have something planned for us today and really would like if I could take you on this date today.

How do you feel about 2 pm sending my driver over to pick you up?

Jamal

She giggled to herself went to her phone and texted him.

I'd love to 💋 Thank you so much for the flowers😊

Jamal(JJayz)😍💕: Great, you made my day. You deserve that and more.

She sent him a  smiley face back before getting back in bed and sleeping.

The next time she woke up, it was 12. She jumped out of her bed and started her shower smell good session, then brushed her teeth, did her hair, and by the time she was done with all that. It was 1:45.

She knew the perfect dress to wear even though she didn't know what the date was centered around.

At 2 sharp, Jamal's driver was knocking at her door, she picked up her bag and took off her house lights before meeting him at the door

"Good evening, sir"

"Good evening, ma'am. You look lovely"

"Thank you" She locked her house door and entered the car after he opened it. The anxiety she faced during the car ride was so much. She was so nervous yet so excited to see what he had planned for her. After about 10 minutes, the car slowed.

The driver got out and opened the door for me and another man dressed in a suit held out his hand for her and walked her to the unknown destination. They walked onto a very quiet beach before troding up a hill. When they reached the top, she gasped in shock.

She was lost for words. It was soooooo beautiful.

Jamal