Chapter 35

Chapter 35 CH.35

    Sweat slipped from the temples and landed on the back of the hand. The temperature that was almost scalding made Qiankun return to his senses.

    Qiankun didn't notice Qiao Yishan, who was full of shy smiles, he just staggered and took a few steps forward.

    Originally, when Shen Jin saw that there were already several Omegas around Qiankun, he wanted to back off.

    "Come to me?"

    Qiankun's deep eyes seemed to lock him in place, and Shen Jin was seen a little uncomfortable.

    Looking up, the light after the rain fell on his slightly wet hair, and the tall man in front of him exuded a vigor and arbitrariness that he did not have.

    Shen Jin gave a light hum, if it wasn't for getting close, he might not have heard it.

    He handed the water over and asked, "Your injury...is it okay?"

    Qiankun took the water, and the liquefied water vapor on it was just like his mood, and the bottom of his heart was affected by the continuous rushing bubbles.

    It's not that he doesn't have pain nerves, but the pain keeps his mind clear from doing irreparable things.

    Maybe it was because of this that Shen Jin chose to go to him.

    "I said it's fine, do you believe it?"

    Qiankun felt that he was despicable, he didn't feel that pain, but he wanted to use his injury to gain Shen Jin's attention at this time.

    Shen Jin couldn't open his eyes a little under the sunlight, and wanted to ask why he still played football.

    But he noticed early in the morning that Qiankun seemed to like sports very much. This person seemed to have accumulated too much energy, and only such intense exercise could consume part of it.

    "Then, do your best?" Shen Jin felt that he couldn't stop other people's hobbies.

    When it's uncomfortable, he won't let it go.

    Qiankun saw Shen Jin tilting his head and frowning lightly, as if he was tangled, should he persuade him or not, and finally gave up, and the way he choked out such a sentence was really cute to him.

    Qiankun found that he could understand more and more, Shen Jin's true thoughts under the expressionless face, and the ability to interpret micro-expressions was advancing day by day.

    He held back his laughter and restrained the urge to touch the dull hair on Shen Jin's head, this way Shen Jin looked a bit like a fluffy rabbit.

    Thinking of rabbits, Qiankun's smile faded a lot.

    "Okay, I'll be off after another meeting."

    At least, I can still be a classmate.

    Don't ask for too much.

    Seeing that her roommate was really not trying to be brave, Shen Jin let go of his dangling heart and left the stadium.

    Qiankun clenched the water bottle in his hand, turned around restrainedly, the smile disappeared completely in that instant, there was no modesty in front of Shen Jin at all, and his aura was so arrogant that Qiao Yishan, who was facing him, almost felt his legs weak.

    But before she could speak, Qiankun directly crossed her and returned to his position, as if he really didn't see her at all.

    Is he blind? After standing here for so long, why was she able to notice Shen Jin who was so far away?