Chapter 37

Chapter 37 CH.37

    After Shen Jin finished speaking, he lowered his head as if escaping, and curled his fingers in the palm of his hand with a little shame.

    In front of Qiankun, he lost all the face that should be embarrassed.

    Can't bear it?

    Can Qiankun temporarily lose his memory?

    In fact, there are a lot of things to ask, after those three words, Shen Jin shrank back in disgust, but there was a wall behind him, and he couldn't avoid it.

    Qiankun was stunned for a moment, thinking that Shen Jin, who could say that he was hungry, was really cute to him.

    His palm was almost sticking to the small hairspin, this Shen Jin, who seemed to have removed a layer of ice shell, directly poked the softest part of his heart.

    At the moment when Qiankun almost touched his hair, he regained his clarity and stopped moving.

    "The cafeteria is closed, let's go out of the school, I know a place."

    Shen Jin didn't speak, but after the two of them slept together, they gradually developed a tacit understanding, and they knew the answer just by meeting each other.

    When he stood up, Shen Jin's body was swaying because of numbness in his legs. As soon as he supported the wall, he felt a tightness around his waist, and he was half caught in the man's arms.

    It was Qiankun who supported him and quickly let go.

    Probably because he was afraid that Shen Jin would fall again, he did not leave immediately, as long as Shen Jin leaned forward, he would be completely enveloped by another person's breath.

    A low voice came from above his head: "Can you stand? If you can't, put it on my shoulder."

    Shen Jin's eyes flickered, and he whispered, "My legs are numb, I'll be fine in a few minutes."

    "Put your coat on . Alright, it's windy outside."

    Shen Jin hesitated for a few seconds, then slowly put on his sleeves.

    The aura that made him feel familiar lingered.

    Qiankun didn't immediately ask Shen Jin what happened. The current Shen Jin seems to be the same as usual, but it's hard to guarantee that he is pretending.

    He lowered his head and sent a message back to the bodyguards. They had already found Zhao Haotian. Qiankun said a few words and went out before taking back the phone.

    The two stood there for a while and went out together.

    Shen Jin noticed that the toilet door that was kicked up and down, this door was made of high-grade synthetic materials, and Alpha tried to destroy it after it was built, but this door didn't move.

    Is there really a Beta's physical fitness that exceeds the standard so much?

    Qiankun seemed to know the guards, and said a few words, and they quickly left the school gate.

    Shen Jin saw the smooth-lined and perfect motorcycle that appeared in front of him and had a relationship with him. Qiankun was putting on his gloves while bowing his head.

    Something was thrown over, Shen Jin reached out and caught it, it was a helmet.

    I remember that this car was rarely touched by the Alpha in the class. I wanted to ask Qiankun to touch it. Then Liu Qimai said not to mention the Alpha, even the Omega could not touch it. This car is more loved by the owner than the wife.