Chapter 38

Chapter 38 CH.38

    Ko's house.

    After Mrs. Ke hung up the phone, she went upstairs to get a beauty treatment.

    Ke Minghuai went out to buy experimental instruments, and when he passed the shopping mall, he chose a gift for Shen Jin.

    In fact, he had already prepared it, but this time he didn't say goodbye to the children. No amount of gifts was too much.

    When Ke Minghuai returned home, he heard the housekeeper tell him the call to find him, and he went directly upstairs to find Ke's mother.

    "That's how you treated Xiao Jin when I wasn't here?" Since it was Shen Jin's business, why did you have that tone.

    Mother Ke didn't expect Ke Minghuai to confront her in such a questioning tone as soon as she came back.

    The smile on her face also faded, and her sense of Shen Jin became worse.

    For so many years, whether she was outside or in front of her son, she had always been very polite to Shen Jin, and it was not considered harsh.

    In the beginning, she wanted a well-behaved and obedient daughter-in-law, and it happened that the Shen family depended on their Ke family to survive, and they couldn't make waves from the background. In addition, Shen Jin herself was not welcomed by the Shen family, so she was easy to handle, and she was a high-level Omega, and her son didn't hate her, so she was really satisfied with this daughter-in-law.

    But the premise of all this is that Shen Jin is an Omega.

    After all these years, Shen Jin became more and more perfunctory towards her, and in the end, if it wasn't for the holidays, he would hardly come to Ke's house.

    He is not filial to his mother-in-law, and the relatives around him are always saying things like being unsuitable. Over time, this dissatisfaction will accumulate.

    Mother Ke: "Listen to my explanation!"

    Ke Minghuai: "Okay, you explain."

    Mother Ke couldn't explain anything in the end, so she could only change the topic: "When I went to the Camellia Festival, many people gave their Omega It’s possible that there are better photos than Shen Jin, and you don’t have to.”

    Ke Minghuai didn’t expect that even his mother would think so.

    The corners of his mouth overflowed with bitterness: "If even you think so, it's no wonder he wants to break off the marriage."

    Although Ke Minghuai didn't blame him, his mother always felt that he was blaming himself.

    It's too late to talk about this now. He cares more about the content of the call and asks, "What did you say on the phone?"

    Mother Ke: "I didn't hear it clearly. It seems that something happened to him."

    It's time to turn off the lights . , At this time, going back to bed will have to go through a lot of hurdles. Together, the two simply go back to Qiankun's residence and stay for one night.

    After parking the car, the two entered the elevator. Qiankun saw Shen Jin's tangled eyebrows in the reflection of the elevator wall.

    Shen Jin was wondering if he was too good to talk.

    At least you should be reserved, and if you agree to ask, will it be considered a little frivolous.

    The two returned to their residence, Qiankun took a glass of iced drink from the refrigerator, unscrewed the cap, and found Shen Jin looking at him with a hint of eyes.