Chapter 40

Chapter 40 CH.40

    A little pheromone leaked, like cracked ice, attacking indiscriminately in this area, and in one of the shower rooms, Alpha couldn't help but groan.

    In the next instant, Shen Jin felt that the suffocating pheromone was withdrawn, the stinging pain in his body was relieved, and there was only the remnants of the gust of wind around him.

    Shen Jin slowly opened his eyes and saw Qiankun coming out from the shower curtain.

    Four eyes facing each other.

    From the shower room on the other side, several swearing Alphas rushed out, their mouths were full of complaints, but their eyes were full of uncontrollable fear.

    The breath just now was terrifying.

    Shen Jin focused on observing the appearance of these Alphas, and quickly checked with the information in his mind to calculate their probability.

    They didn't have time to get dressed, so they looked for suspicious people everywhere.

    The moment Qiankun saw Shen Jin, he was surprised that it was too late to take it back.

    He sensed the surrounding atmosphere, frowned slightly, and was careless.

    Shen Jin had a natural expression and asked him: "Did you smell anything just now?"

    Qiankun was completely at a loss: "What?"

    "It's the pheromone smell of Alpha." Shen Jin came to Qiankun and silently checked his height. When marking, the other party leaned behind him for the first time, judging from the height of his breath, he was at least half a head taller than him, not lower than 185.

    "Beta is relatively obtuse about these, and I don't know which one is immoral. Don't you know that pheromones can't be released indiscriminately in public places?" Qiankun condemned the unruly Alpha, but his eyes never fell on Shen Jin, "You Why did you come here?"

    He was calm in the face of danger, and under the management of many years of experience, he could hold on to any situation smoothly.

    And this time there are other Alphas present, his safety factor is as high as 70% or more, Shen Jin should not be so sensitive.

    "The school notified the physical examination, Alpha and Omega are going to check one after another, and it will be our turn later." Shen Jin seemed to approach Qiankun unconsciously, feeling the breath of Qiankun's body lightly, "There is one more thing, yesterday's toilet. The door, the school is investigating, I think..."

    Strange, there was no pheromone, not even a residual smell, Shen Jin's full of doubts were about to overflow.

    "I should take full responsibility." Qiankun took over.

    "Don't come, it's obviously because of my relationship, you can't rob it."

    Shen Jin, who originally wanted to split the account between five and five, decided to take it all by himself. After all, he is also a small gold owner, so he can't be cowardly at this time.

    "The footprints on the door are all mine, so don't take my credit."

    "What kind of credit is this, for being criticized and educated by the teacher and sent to the morning meeting to read the review book?"

    "That means we have the opportunity to share the stage. Speech?"

    "...This is not something to be proud of."