Chapter 41

Chapter 41 CH.41

    On the screen of the mobile phone, the message "In progress" is displayed.

    After dozens of seconds passed, it was silent again, Shen Jin rubbed his chin with one hand, thoughtfully.

    After waiting for a while, it was confirmed that the other party would not reply.

    Only then did he type in a few words in an extraordinarily innocent tone: [I'm sorry, I'm asking my classmates, I clicked the wrong avatar. ]

    Shen Jin sent the exact same message to Qiankun again, as if it was really sent to the wrong person, and no response was received for the time being.

    Unsurprisingly, Shen Jin took out several Alpha materials that came out of the shower room before, which were borrowed from Yu Pingling just now, and the student council has some basic Alpha materials.

    In the afternoon, the sun shines directly on the playground. In autumn, when tigers are prevalent, the air is a bit sultry, like a storm is brewing.

    The physical education teacher stared at the group of delicate Omegas in Class 9, and was pulled by their arms and acted like a spoiled child. As an Alpha, it was a bit unstoppable.

    So the original outdoor running and frog leaping were changed to indoor sports.

    A group of people came into the room, the PE teacher's eyes swept around, and he ordered two people who he thought were very representative to lead the way.

    "Qiankun, Shen Jin, you come to the front to lead."

    This is almost like hanging a carrot in front of the rabbit, what is this called, it is called motivation.

    It's a pity that other classes don't have such living signs, otherwise this formula can be applied.

    Shen Jin was already in front, stood up, and then saw that Qiankun finished wearing the wrist guard, and then walked slowly to his side.

    "I found that you wear it every time."

    Qiankun's heart skipped a beat, and when he heard Shen Jin's voice so close, ripples flooded in his heart.

    He was absent from the whole class at noon. He thought that Shen Jin would at least ask one question, and even thought about the answer.

    But no, Shen Jin's thoughtfulness was always like this, silent.

    Qiankun: "Do you like it? I'll make a pair for you."

    This pair was made to order, with upper arms and wrists. Occasionally when I was playing, I could not control my strength and hurt others, so I made a special pair at home to help regulate my own strength.

    Shen Jin felt that the eldest young master was really generous, his tone was like he could give whatever he asked.

    Shen Jin continued to do extended exercises and said, "No, I'm not good at sports."

    When he was an Omega before, he couldn't be too different.

    Get used to saying that.

    "Then I'll slow down later?"

    "Just run normally, I'll chase after him."

    Qiankun ran first, and Shen Jin followed.

    The two started at a constant speed, and Qiankun deliberately slowed down in order to take care of people, but Shen Jin seemed to be able to handle it with ease, so he speeded up, and Shen Jin still maintained a constant speed.