Shot-5.In The Hilary's Home(Part-1)

*****

Since, I have been updating in irregular pattern. I will give you guys four updates this month as compensation.

Thank you everyone for showering this series with lots of love. I can't tell you enough just how your votes and comments encourage me ;)

*****

Important

This is the continuation of:
Shot-3. Confrontation In Phone

Also, I modified it a bit. If interested, do check it out and vote for it if you have not already!

*****

Recap:

Captain Jerk

'Won't you open the door for your husband my lovely stalker wife?'

Hilary's face lost its colour immediately.

*****

Third Person POV:

The door bell rang one more time.

'He really is here.' Hilary thought in panic.

"Coming!" Just then Hilary heard her mother saying.

"Shit!" Hilary ran from her room to downstairs in jet speed.

' God! Please let me reach before mom!'
Hilary prayed in her mind.

Just then, she saw her mother opening the door.

'Damn.'

"Mom! I would have opened the door. You are busy with chores already."

Hilary's mom looked at her surprised.

"Well, I thought you disliked Mrs. Black. As you were always complaining about her."

Then only did Hilary saw Mrs.Greta Black, their 59-year-old nosy neighbour whom she hated very much.

Give it to her mom to get her busted. Sometimes, she doesn't understand if her mom is that oblivious or just want to get her killed.

'Well, double damn.'

Mrs.Black may look like a saint with those chubby cheeks and grayish black hair with glasses literally hanging on her button nose on her wrinkled face. She is plump and stubby old woman.But Hilary could swear that she is a witch.

She acts like good old grandma infront of her mother. But behind her mother's back she reveals her true colours. She always has something to criticize about her. Be it her dress, her hairstyle,her walk. Heck, she even have a problem with the way she takes breath.

'That old hag!'

Hilary could already feel their guest's glare.

"Ah- Mom! Are you going to make her stand all the day?"

Hilary tried to change topic. But she was cursing Mrs.Black witch in her heart.