Chapter 44

Chapter 44 CH.44

    This is like saying directly, you are not even as good as cats and dogs.

    The crying on the other end of the phone came to an abrupt end, probably because I didn't expect there would be such a dignified person in this world.

    "Aren't you being too disrespectful!"

    Omega wanted to end the conversation, but was reluctant.

    Qiankun's voice gave him a familiar taste, and he wanted to say a few more words.

    "The injury is healed, and I continue to use my medical expenses. I also think you don't respect me." Qiankun chuckled, but there was no smile in his eyes.

    "I'll pay you back!" Omega said angrily because of being misunderstood.

    "I don't need to pay it back, I will donate to the poor mountainous areas. In addition, I hope you don't occupy the bed that should belong to someone else."

    "Wait, your collection account——"

    Before omega finished speaking, the other end hung up. .

    It didn't take long for Qiankun to receive an inquiry from the bodyguard. The bodyguards were all Alphas, and they couldn't stand Omega's sad cry. They asked him if he could tell the account number, and the Omega said that he would send money to him on a regular basis.

    Although it was forced by the situation to save the other party at the beginning, some of the other party's follow-up behaviors seemed weak, but they were not so weak.

    He is not interested in other people, and he is in a good mood today, so he has the patience to reply: [Just give me your account number. ]

    Cut off the way to communicate with each other, Qiankun looked at the Milky Way under the street lamp pouring down, and didn't know if the children had been drenched.

    The godmother came home with a thermal bucket.

    She was going to deliver dinner to her husband who worked overtime. Unlike most wealthy couples who were separated from each other, Qiankun's parents were in free love at the time, and their relationship is still as good as ever.

    When she put the heat preservation bucket in the kitchen, she found that her son who lived at the school not only came back, but he was also cooking soup in an apron, holding a cooking book in his hand and a spoon in one hand.

    Although her son is top-notch in everything, it may be that everything is too easy to get, and he is not interested in most things. The arrogance in his bones is unmatched, so arrogant that no one looks down on it.

    This kind of thing of making soup at night will only happen occasionally unless the mood is so good that the exercise is too good to express.

    She approached slowly, originally wanting to scare him, but an Alpha with top-level perception turned around and said, "Mom, come and taste it."

    The godmother glared at her son, who never surprised her. I tasted it, and it was pretty good.

    "What happened in the school?" During the

    previous period, it had been cloudy.

    Qiankun's frowning appearance made them always worry that his breath was violent/moved and bombed the school. For this reason, the godmother also communicated with the principal that once Qiankun behaved abnormally, it must be transferred.