Chapter 45

Chapter 45 CH.45

    It was a sunny day. There was a dandelion flower field outside the Xie family's mansion. They swayed in the air, and the white flakes fluttered. The gardener in the courtyard was sprinkling water, and the water droplets reflected crystal in the sunlight.

    Shen Jin, who was only five years old, was placed on a children's chair, holding a drawing board in his hand, and the small table in front of him was full of crayons, and was concentrating on painting the garden.

    The quarrel behind him interrupted his painting.

    Xie Ling had just returned from the airport and had no time to rest, so he handed the gift he bought to Xie Jisheng, the second young master of the Xie family.

    It was an exceptionally beautiful crystal sports car model, about 1/40 of the size of a normal sports car, and the crystal shell contained complex machinery, which was lifelike.

    When Xie Jisheng saw the gift, he vented his anger dissatisfied.

    "What I want is a real sports car. Its nickname is Crystal. It belongs to the Lambo family, not a 'Crystal sports car'. What age are you, bro, you are young and out of date.

    " You are still underage and cannot drive." Xie Ling explained.

    "In the end, you just treat me as an outsider, so it's rare to ask you for a gift so perfunctory!"

    Xie Jisheng complained continuously, and Xie Ling, who ordered this gift and didn't return to China until he got it, didn't Talk again.

    Before Xie Jisheng left, he accidentally threw the crystal car on the ground, and it shattered in half.

    He walked away without looking back, and when he passed Shen Jin, he found the condemnation in the child's eyes and found it interesting.

    He asked viciously, "Are you dying of envy?"

    "It's a pity that you will never get it."

    "Big brother is pitiful for you, so he picked you up, and he really thinks he is a young master?"

    "You are nobody. The little beggar I want is really pitiful."

    When Xie Jisheng left, Shen Jin climbed off the chair and ran to Xie Ling, who was always silent.

    "Cousin, I want it, can I?"

    Xie Ling squatted down and touched the child's soft hair.

    "I'll buy another one for you, this one is broken."

    "I just want this." Shen Jin, who had never asked for it since arriving at Xie's house, asked pitifully.

    Xie Ling was silent for a while, and the cold eyes softened a little.

    "Okay, cousin will help you fight and give it to you."

    ...

    The young Shen Jin once envied Xie Jisheng fiercely, he hid in the bed and said to himself:

    Don't be greedy, if you can call me cousin, I'm the luckiest baby .

    He didn't expect that many years later, he would say that sentence.

    "Can I be your younger brother, brother?"

    He didn't dare to ask before, but now he can ask him face to face. Perhaps, he found that the people in front of him needed him more than him.