Chapter 47

Chapter 47 CH.47

    Shen Jin's clenched fingers stretched out, meaning: "You came very quickly." The

    scheduled time was half an hour, but it was ten minutes earlier, as if he rushed over when he received news.

    It was so fast that it seemed as if he was right beside him.

    The Alpha on the opposite side shook his throat lightly, overflowing with a chuckle: "It's just around the corner." If

    he listened carefully, his voice was lower than usual, showing a calming power.

    When I heard it suddenly, there were almost no similarities, but the familiarity that followed everywhere was always there, and now there is an answer to why it is familiar.

    Shen Jin didn't reply, and went directly to the isolation window, and tore off the powerful restraint sticker on the back of his neck. At that moment, the whole room was filled with an aura that was so sweet that Alpha went mad.

    He is like a flower that was originally in bud, after a period of brewing, it suddenly bloomed, exuding its fragrance wantonly in the air. Before Alpha could react, its deadly breath like a poppy directly stimulated his adrenal glands through breathing.

    The most terrible thing is that the moment Shen Jin tore it apart, Shen Jin directly opened the last layer of the isolation window, the infrared grid that prevented Alpha from being uncontrollable.

    It's like wanting to end the mark quickly, and it's like trusting the Alpha on the opposite side.

    From the perspective of Qiankun, you can see the back of the neck that is as white as porcelain and jade. On the untouched area, the pink glands are like blooming petals, which contain soft and delicate stamens.

    Those repulsions that exist in the original cause disappear into the invisible.

    The person in front of him, to him, is like the strongest aphrodisiac, the deepest desire from the depths of the soul, and can't wait to plunder immediately.

    Possess him, and let his whole body be dyed with his own breath.

    Qiankun's Adam's apple rolled and stepped forward.

    Just after walking a few steps, I heard Shen Jin's tense voice: "Can I turn my head?" I'll

    give you another chance to confess and be lenient.

    Qiankun said lightly: "Forgot we have an agreement?"

    Shen Jin: "..."

    Then don't blame me.

    He clasped his hands on Shen Jin's shoulders, the dazzling sweetness almost made him unable to control, and whispered, "You didn't wash the markings."

    You can feel it only from the pleasant tone, Alpha is Joy from the heart.

    Shen Jin slowly closed his eyes, his eyelashes trembled like the wings of a dragonfly.

    His fingers were almost sinking into the palm of his hand, and he could not wait to make Alpha go faster, so that he could end this tortured every minute and every second as soon as possible.

    Qiankun didn't want Shen Jin's answer either. His thumb pressed on the pink gland, as if to comfort him, but as soon as his calloused fingers touched such a sensitive area, Shen Jin slammed back fiercely. tone.

    "You—" Don't touch.

    Shen Jin's whole body seemed to be stained with rouge.

    "I couldn't help it a little today, sorry."