Chapter 48

Chapter 48 CH.48

    Qiankun had already planned to be questioned, and when he heard Shen Jin's words, it was like a life in desperation.

    Almost subconsciously, he replied, "Don't run."

    Seeing that the tall and big Alpha was still in a daze, the needle-like drizzle fell on his hair, and there were countless drops of water in his hair, and he completely ignored it.

    Shen Jin withdrew his shoes and gave him a seat: "Do you want to sit?"

    Qiankun suppressed the smile that was about to be raised, and entered the back row calmly.

    Shen Jin was still brooding about Qiankun's actions just now: "In the future, the shoelaces are loose, you can tell me directly."

    Qiankun didn't feel relieved, and replied: "Well."

    Although Shen Jin's expression was the same as before, it didn't seem too much. disgust.

    Qiankun can guess other people's micro-expressions, but only in front of Shen Jin, all guesses will be invalid.

    As soon as Qiankun got in the car, he took a towel from the car box and gave it to Shen Jin.     Shen Jin wiped his hair, only to find that Qiankun

    's hands were empty, and asked, "What about you?"

    Qiankun said calmly, "Just one piece, I'll use it after you've used it up."

With a touch of heat, he always wondered if he was thinking too much.

    Watching Qiankun dry his hair with the towel he wiped off, Shen Jin squeezed his palm awkwardly.

    Qiankun broke the rigid atmosphere: "Did you get hurt when you fell just now?"

    Shen Jin: "No."

    He directly opened his trouser legs and motioned for Qiankun to see for himself, there were no red marks on the fair ankles and calves.

    How could Qiankun think that Shen Jin would not treat himself as the opposite sex, he only felt that Shen Jin's whole body was very delicate, every part seemed to be carefully carved, and the straight calf was so white that it made people want to print on it. own imprint.

    Shen Jin's original intention was to make Qiankun realize that the behavior of hugging people in the street without saying a word just now was too exaggerated.

    However, when looking at Qiankun to observe whether there is any injury, the drooping eyes, the deep profile of the face, and the usual casual eyes look extra serious at this moment.

    Shen Jin quickly lowered his trouser legs again, isolating the other party's sight.

    "And you shouldn't have..." Shen Jin hesitated.

    Noticing the uncomfortable expression on his face and the serious and troubled look between his brows and eyes, Qiankun thought it was cute and said, "It's me who didn't think carefully, but your safety is more important."

    An Alpha admitted his mistake sincerely, but he did not change it after repeated teachings.

    Shen Jin thought to himself, this guy's reasoning is all-in-one, so I'll leave this aside and talk about it later.

    "If I didn't fall just now, didn't you plan to show up?" Just at the speed at which Qiankun appeared just now, Shen Jin quickly realized that this person might be nearby.