Daughter

"Can this thing not go any faster?" Valen slapped the Quinjet as she sat in the cockpit flying where the Avengers were located.

Peter was gripping the side of his chair hard. "V, I think you're going the maximum speed for this thing."

"Well, it's not fast enough."

Valen was impatient to get to the team. She didn't know what this invasion was about, but she wasn't going to sit back and do nothing about it. Ross would have to get over her breaking the rules.

"We're only fifteen miles away. We should go in and open fire." Valen smiled as she could feel the anticipation tingle throughout her body.

"We can't. They've probably started fighting, and if we open fire as we fly over we might hit one of our own."

"Shoot. Okay, what's your plan then?"

"Land a good distance away. I'll swing us in. Mr. Stark would kill you if you damaged another Quinjet."

Valen tsked at Peter's reminder. She did what he said and landed away from the team. Peter grabbed onto Valen's waist and swung with her all the way to the battle. She wrapped her legs around him, holding on tight just in case she fell. They landed at the tree line, getting a good look at what was going on.

"Why are they so tall?" Valen's mouth was wide open as she stared at the giant blue men.

"They're frost giants. Thor has talked about them. What are they doing here?"

"I don't know, but let's go." Valen took off running as fast as she could towards all the fighting.

She fell to the ground and created a cocoon of ice around her. She rolled into a frost giant's legs, taking him down. Valen jumped back up, taking away the ice that surrounded her.

"Bowling pin method works!" She cheered looking at the unconscious giant.

"What are you doing here?" Natasha grabbed Valen's shoulders to turn her around and face her.

"I'm here to help. You're all on the news."

"You need to leave." Natasha tried to push Valen away from the battle.

"What? No!" Valen swatted Nat's hands away from her. "I'm not leaving."

"You don't get a say. Leave. Now!"

Valen furrowed her brows, confused with Natasha's hostility. "No."

"VALEN!" A loud man's voice echoed throughout the entire field.

All the yelling and clashing of weapons stopped. Every single person turned and looked at the tiny silver-headed girl. The Avenger's faces turned a sickly white. They took steps back towards her to surround her in a protective bubble.

A giant man laughed as he stepped forward. "Valen. You've made it."

Valen pushed through her bubble and stood in front to face him. "Yep."

Loki stood beside her. He pulled out a knife out of nowhere and stood in a position ready to pounce.

"You wouldn't be you if you didn't have a knife on you, would you?" Valen rolled her eyes.

Loki smirked knowing he would not be him without having a knife on him.

"You are coming with us." The giant man said demandingly.

Wanda's hands started to glow a deep red. Tony raised up in the air with Vision. Hulk roared ready to go and smash this man into pieces. Clint had a trick arrow ready to be released right at the giant.