chapter 14

Ignore mistakes  please 💜

No one pov,

"I.. I love you Kim Taehyung" he said as a tear slipped down his Bambi eyes reaching his cheek. 

"no..  You--you are saying this to make up..  Right? " he asked as tears were flowing from his eyes too.  "Don't lie to me kook"

"Yesterday you said you don't feel anything for me and now----- you saying that___"

Meanwhile, namjoon , Jin and Suga decided to leave and give the married couple a bit of privacy so they left without anyone noticing. 

"what!!  No!! I do tae I do love you!! I can't love like you do but i-----i do " there was a silence for a minute or so. 

"but---but didn't you loved Jimin?" he asked and Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes. How did he knew? 

"who told you that tae? " he asked as he cupped his cheeks. 

"Um... Y-Yeri" he said and Jungkook  scoffed. Off course

"that bitch!.. No tae...... Yes I admit I was attracted to him..  But now I think I was just an infatuation... because my heart already belongs to you even before i knew... The time I knew I just loved you..  Only you.. From the start!" he said and chuckles seeing the elder looking at him with eyes big as saucers.

"so....  Now you won't regret our marriage right?" he asked in a small voice ND Jungkook's heart ache how badly he has hurt the other.

"n-no tae never...  It's the best thing I did..  And I know it's hard for you to believe....  But don't worry will be the same like we were and... And I will make you feel my love!" he said and Taehyung smiled the softest and genuine one in these days. 

"yes..  I am not mad at you cause it is not fully your fault...  But somewhere it is..  And now I want you to gain my trust in you again ... Most importantly I want you to trust me!" he said and Jungkook hurried nodded before speaking

"yes I will and I do trust you I won't do what I did now" he said and Taehyung hugged him.

"I can't ... I can't forget what happened so easily I cant forgive you easy" Taehyung said caressing his back and he felt Jungkook nodding.

"I'm doing this so that jn future if this kind of situation arises then you--- you won't do what you did now" Taehyung said.

"I will win your heart again tae......  Promise" he said and just smiled.

"you already rule my heart koo ... Just that I don't want you repeat the same and you do deserve a bit of punishment after you made me cry" he thought to himself and pouts cutely. Well,  he is right! 

"just---just know that I really really really really love you a lot" he the whispered and kissed his temple.

"then..  Know that I love you too! ..." he said and Taehyung's eyes widen. 

"did you forgave me this easily??"

"off course not! But this you need to know.... if you want ur husband and best friend back so you'll have to work hard.." he said and chuckled when Jungkook pouted.

"don't pout and make some efforts!" he said and Jungkook nodded. 

he got up. But the sat again on his lap making Taehyung blush and he cooed. " I forgot something" he said and Taehyung looked at him confused.