~ chapter 38 ~

Jungkook enters the wedding planning office with his Ripped jeans, tugged t-shirt with a leather jacket, and a bit long hair with sunglasses and earrings giving the whole fuck boy vibes.

"May I know who you are sir!?" The girl with a pale face asked without looking at him as his tattooed arm rose. He slowly pulls down his sunglasses till his nose bridge, "Don't you know me beautiful!?" He said with his angelic voice as she slowly looked up only to gasp loudly.

"Jeon Jungkook!?" She said standing from her seat as Jungkook smirked sitting on the seat in front of her. "You may sit miss Amy" Jungkook tilted his head making Amy close her eyes feeling annoyed. She sits on a chair then Jungkook removes his sunglasses and hooks them to his t-shirt.

"How may can I help you!?" She asked in her professional tone. Jungkook looked at her probably checking her out "hmm, I'm going to get married the day after tomorrow I need you to be the wedding planner since you did an amazing job a week ago at my hyungs wedding" Jungkook studied her expression as he can sense a hint of sadness in her eyes.

"I know I'm out of line but can you tell me your wife-to-be's name," Amy asks with a heavy voice as Jungkook smirks "oh!! My wife-to-be's name is y/n" He said as she nod her head. Jungkook lean forward "it's lunchtime I think we should go out & eat. So, that we can chitchat about my marriage" Jungkook said leaning close. Amy widens her eyes and then slams Jungkook's head with a book as she glares at him "fucker, you're about to get married but you're just flirting with me. I'll kill you just get out" Amy angrily says as Jungkook growns by the pain. "Beauty, it's not me. It's my friend who's going to get married. I just did that to see your reaction" Jungkook chuckled as he looked at Amy's red face.

She cleared her throat and then tug her hair behind her ear. "Explain me details, I will ready a theme," She said nervously as Jungkook lean on the desk again "come with me on a date" Hearing his words Amy widen her eyes "huh!?" "I mean come with for lunch coz it's already lunchtime," Jungkook said as Amy bite her lip thinking of something then she slowly nodded her head and a smirk danced on his lips.

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・**・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  

The flight landed in Korea as Lara, Felix, Min, Mina & Jean step into Korea.

Soon, Robin & y/n come to them waiting outside. "babes, I'll just go" Robin said impatiently "where!?" y/n asked holding his wrist preventing him from going anywhere. Robin sighs annoying "nature call, y/n. Understand please" Robin said as y/n widen her eyes leaves his hand while Robin just runs to the man's washroom. y/n shakes her head as she smiles.

"Little Rosy" y/n breath stopped for a second as she slowly turns around just to see green eyes looking at her, as the blonde-haired boy smiles widely at y/n. she forces a smile "what happened, kid!? Why are you calling me by that name!?" She asked as the kid points his finger to her dress "red is good on you" He said making y/n chuckle "ok, now tell me why did call me!?" The kid looks at y/n hands as she travels his gaze just to see the rose flower bouquet in her hands.