fifty four

Luna's POV
~*~

"Wow!" I exclaim, nodding my head to the beat.

"Catchy right?" PDogg smiles proudly, as we listen to his rough demo of a song.

"Very," I nod my head. "It's such a different vibe,"

"I already have an idea for this track and I think it'll be perfect for you,"

"Oooh really?" I smile. "I can't wait,"

"Anyways, Good work today Luna-ssi," PDogg bows his head as I stand up from the couch.

We recorded another two songs this morning after PDogg texted me earlier saying he had some free time come up in his schedule if I wanted to come in to record.

Obviously I said yes.

PDogg has been very impressed in my lyric writing lately, I had so many songs written in my notebook after my therapist told me to express my feelings into lyrics.

"Thank you for your hard work," I bow back to him.

"I hardly did anything," PDogg laughs. "I just sat here and let your vocals do the work,"

"Well thank you anyways," I laugh before waving goodbye.

"Bye!" PDogg shouts out.

I walk out of his studio and into the hallway, making my way downstairs to hair and makeup.

Momo texted me earlier saying that she was on her way, I was super excited to film with her today.

I can't wait to see STARS and ONCE reaction to our cover.

I enter into dressing room 7 and find Misun and Eunji getting ready.

"Hello!" I smile before bowing to both of them.

"Hi! Come sit!" Misun smiles, patting the chair in front of her.

I sit down in the chair and let Misun get started on doing my makeup whilst I pull out my vlogging camera and set it up on the desk in front of me.

"STARS what kind of eye makeup should we do today?" Misun asks the camera.

"Smokey," I call out, pretending to be a STAR.

"You read my mind STARS," Misun chuckles.

"Did you get a good nights rest Luna-ssi?" Eunji calls out.

My mind drifts back to last night when Jimin and I went three rounds.

"Of course," I tell Eunji who was currently ironing a white long sleeved shirt.

"Lies," Misun giggles.

"Don't tell me you spent all night watching k-dramas again?" Eunji gives me a look.

"No!" I laugh.

"Oh you are so guilty," Misun laughs as she does final touches on my eye makeup.

Misun never fails to amaze me with how quickly she can do my makeup.

"All done," Misun gives me a smile as she looks at her finished product.

I stand up from the chair and make my way over to Eunji who helps me get changed into my outfit which was some black leather shorts, a black crop top and some heels.

I check myself out in the mirror while Misun brushes through my long hair which we decided to leave down.

"Can I wear some knee pads?" I ask, looking at my bruised knees in the mirror.