Chapter 34: The Diamond Cuters (Arc 1)

It was nice and warm weather as we see Y/n at his backyard doing his gardening as he plant some new flowers near his fence along with the other flowers around it and once that he was done. She stood up and wipe the sweat from his face and look around and we see a very beautiful garden with a wooden chair to sit along with a table next to it and a umbrella over the two to give Y/n some shade from the sun.

A small bridge with a small lake that gose to the other side of his other garden along with some gnomes holding some tools and other equipment as Y/n smiles to himself and walks over to his chair and take a seat as he rest back and breath in a sigh as he lay back and relaxed.

Y/n: (thought) Man this garden looks amazing! Bet to show this to everyone and they may be surprised by how much I did. Now who to call? Well Sonic is still away, Tails is hanging out with his family by the lake, Shadow is busy training new Acorn solders and Amy is looking for a job. Boy, everyone is busy and I'm the only one who isn't. Who knew.

He look up at the sky watching the clouds floating slowly around as he breath a sigh as he thinks to himself.

Y/n: (thought) Its been five months since we ended the war and everyone is busy trying to restore things that Eggman have taking. Still it be great to have someone to come and visit or maybe I'll vi's them? But who isn't busy so I can go and- Wait a minute!

He leaps from his chair and calls out to himself.

Y/n: (smile) I know! I can visit Tangle and Jewels and see what they up to. Bet they are having some fun once I arrive there.

He enter his house to gather his stuff and once that he make his leave from Knothole and head off to visit Tangle and Jewels and see what they have been up to.

(Later)

Once there Y/n was immediately welcomed by everyone who saw him and they waved and say "good morning" to him which he smiled and continues on walking. He noticed some new buildings being build as he thinks to himself while he walk by them.

Y/n: (thought) Those buildings look new. Seems like this town has been upgrading after the war. Actually I see new people here, guess they moved here a while back. Still if was a long tailed Lemur jumping around, looking for some adventure where would I be?

Then he heard something in the distances so he follow and see a few people gathered as Y/n walk over and look over and smile a bit to see Tangle swinging her tail through lamppost to lamppost while he calls out to anyone down below.

Tangle: (smile) Come on Everyone! It's a gorgeous day! Race you around the village! Anyone! Everyone!

Y/n just smiles a bit to see her like this but he kinda see that she's a bit too excited then usual. Then Jewels fly over with a worry look on her face as she called out.

Jewels: Tangle!

Tangle: (smile) Hey-Hey Jewels! About time you got out of that stuffy old museum!

Jewels: Because you nearly knocked the sign off from over my door. And you're going to run into somebody.

Tangles wipes her tail on another object as she turns her head towards Jewels while she zips through.

Tangle: (smirk) I've been flinging myself around these streets since we were little. I know every rooftop, alley and street corner like the back of my-

Then she hit the back of the head on a hotdog stand which must have hurt ad Tangle fell to the ground. She sat up while rubbing the back of her head while Y/n walks up to her and rdach out a hand to her.