|| 98.5 || Overprotective 🥀 O/F

Screenshot from RED SHARK DANCE by Keitamine on Youtube

Requested by -  awooga feral shark lady :> (I can't help it, I love Gawr)

Gawr (Red Gura) x !Gender Neutral!Reader

Oh look, it's not me putting off requests again because I have no idea what I'm gonna write for Selen's chapter... I swear.

Also I guess kind of a yandere warning but no one dies (yet, mostly just clinginess and overprotectiveness) and a warning for some word vomit, plus what can be seen as weird Atlantean dating traditions written by a tired author.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It seemed every other day Hololive was having one life-threatening emergency situation or another. Whether it was Amelia almost creating a time paradox because she lost another round in Apex, or Korone and Okayu somehow destroying the building, or even Marine somehow summoning a giant squid in one of the top floors. Something about her need to play Splatoon manifesting in the corporeal realm?

So you weren't worried when you were called in for the third time that week to help clean up another mess. It was basically second nature to you now, plus it was kind of your job.

"So, what am I dealing with this time?" EnMa somehow looked even more tired than she usually did, cup of piping coffee in hand. "Where's Jenma?" The blonde angel was nowhere in sight, although J-Chad was muttering darkly on the phone, huddled away in one corner of the relatively inconspicuous reception.

EnMa blinked, her glasses practically falling off her face, and it was only then did you realise her arm was in a sling.

"What the fuck happened in the fifteen minutes I went to grab lunch?" EnMa took a pensive sip before sighing.

"Gawr," Was all she said. 'Ah yes, I know exactly what you mean by that' You mused, not daring to voice your thoughts because you did not have a death wish.

"Gawr?" You echoed. EnMa chugged the rest of her coffee within a few seconds, not even caring as the scalding liquid scorched her throat.

"Gawr," She nodded towards the elevator. It dinged cheerily, the doors opening to reveal an extremely frazzled Jenma. Hair sticking up everywhere, halo dimmed and obviously skewed along with several bandages lining her arms and legs, small cuts littering her cheeks. Her wings were fluffed up and it looked like several feathers were missing.

And next to her was... Gura? Red Gura? A muzzle clamped firmly over her mouth along with various straps tightly restraining her, and, of course, a lead that Jenma held. Her hands were bound together, and fierce, bloodthirsty eyes glared out at anyone who dared to come near her.

"This is... Gawr?" You asked, nerves spiking as Jenma handed the leash to you. Gawr snarled at you, baring her rows of teeth from behind the muzzle. You shot EnMa a nervous look, who merely handed you a folder in return.

"Everything you need to know is in here, you're on babysitting duty until your shift is over," EnMa slung an arm around Jenma shoulder's, helping her fellow manager to stumble out of the building.

'Please don't leave. I feel like I'm going to be mauled to death' You stared wistfully at EnMa and Jenma's departing forms, only suddenly aware of the fact that J-Chad was no longer in the room, meaning you were alone with the feral Gura. You gripped the folder in your hand a little tighter, and that was when you felt something cold press against your arm.

You glanced towards Gawr, who had her muzzled planted firmly into the sleeve of your uniform. Her eyes glittered darkly, though they no longer held that bloodthirsty look.