Super-Appa [Memories] || 08

"oops!" aera scrunches her nose, biting her tongue as she stares at the boy groaning on the ground after having a fall from his skateboard after her ball hit him too hard. "i'm sorry," she says, holding out her hand for him.

"hell with your sorry!" the boy mutters and his friends glare at her, "such a brat, who do you think you are?" he stands up, glaring down at the younger girl, looking small in front of his tall figure.

"i said i'm sorry..." aera says, stepping back as she realised she cannot fight these five tall and grown boys, probably from high school.

"does that change anything?" he hisses, pushing her by the shoulder, making her stumble back. "listen kid, you hit me and now i'm pay you back the same way."

aera looks at him with a frown before glancing down, finding her ball lying nearby and sprints towards it, kicking it towards the first boy, hitting him in the groin, earning a groan from him while the rest gasp at the action.

aera laughs at him, sticking her tongue out, however stopping abrublty when they step forward, ready to chase her down, making her gasp and run away instantly. she shrieks, not knowing where to go. so she crawls into the red tunnel near the slide, that opens into five tunnels, heading out from the middle one, she looks back seeing the boys spread into the rest four, looking for her.

"stupid," she laughs, running away out of the park.

"yah! she's there!" one of the boys shout, following the young girl out with his mates, glaring at her as they chase her down the street.

aera glances back seeing the distance between her and the boys reducing for an obvious reason run as they run faster than her. she tries to increase her speed but finds herself getting tired instead. her eyes scan around, finding an alley where a dumpster is placed. she looks back, seeing the boys approaching and grabs the dumpster, pulling it out of the alley, making it fall on the paved pedestrian. the boys stumble upon the hurdle created by her, accidentally pushing the two boys in the front into the trash, earning a disgusted groans from them while aera laughs at them.

"ew! why are you getting in the trash?" she mocks at them, still jogging away, "bye!"

"you'll regret this little girl!" one of the boys yells. the three sprinting towards her while the rest two follow after getting up and dusting tehir clothes off.

"ahh!" aera screams, seeing them so close as she's getting too tired now. she looks back at the hand almost gripping her shirt from the back, but ducks down quickly, making the boy tumble upon her and fall forward. aera gasps at the sudden trick that worked and looks up, finding his two other friends coming towards, not running now as they're panting too.

"you... there's no use of running now..." one of them breathes out.

"i said sorry..." aera pants back, standing up and stepping away from them. "why are you chasing me?"

"because you hit our friend."

"so you'll hit me? nobody didn't teach you that hitting kids is bad?"

"you don't even know how to speak properly, stupid kid." the boy hisses, stepping forward and grabs her by her arm before she could run again.

"you're stupid!" aera huffs, "leave me!"

"make me." he challenges, smirking with his friends as all of them are here now, laughing on getting her under control.

aera glares at him, hitting his hand. but nothing happens, instead the boys just laugh at her miserable attempts of getting free. she looks at them and sighs, "are you really gonna hit me?"