[198]ARRANGED - April 17 2022

Jungkook and Jimin are in an arranged marriage. Jimin wasn't particularly interested in the marriage. Why? Because all his life his conservative parents had brainwashed him into thinking that any sort of intimacy was a sin.

Jimin never had a relationship but he knew Jungkook had at least 2 relationships before their marriage. How? Jungkook had obviously been open about his past. Jungkook had assured the boy that he was a one man sort of guy and he would try his best to make their marriage work. Jimin and Jungkook knew of each other, having met each other during family and business get-togethers. Jungkook really liked the boy, Jimin was brought up not to fall for anyone.

Their relationship was obviously in a pickle.

**

Jungkook gives Jimin time. He understands where Jimin's thoughts are coming from. But that doesn't stop the man from showing his husband how much he cared about him.

Jungkook would often take Jimin on dates - simple yet heartwarming dates. Jimin slowly but steadily felt comfortable around the man. Jungkook finally broke Jimin's barriers.

On one such date, Jimin and Jungkook get wet in the rain. Jimin had by then fallen for the man, though he was yet to admit it. When Jungkook,in the heat of the moment, leans down to kiss the hot wet mess that Jimin was, the boy takes a step back suddenly. Jungkook realises that Jimin still needed time so he quietly gestures to Jimin to follow him to the car and they drive home in silence.

Jimin's eyes followed every move that Jungkook made. He could see how disappointed Jungkook was. He could feel his own disappointment at rejecting his husband

**

Much later

"Goodnight Jimin... you sleep early... I will join you later, okay?" Jungkook says with a sweet smile but Jimin could see that Jungkook was trying to not break down in front of him

"Kook..." Jimin calls out when Jungkook turns around to leave

"Yea?" Jungkook turns back to see Jimin walking towards him with an expression he was yet to understand

"Stay...." Jimin whispers, reaching out to hold the man's hand "....stay with me... please..."

"Uhm... yea... okay..." Jungkook says letting Jimin pull him towards their bed

Jungkook lets out a soft gasp when he feels Jimin cuddling into his chest. Hearing the noise, Jimin lifts up his head just as Jungkook looks down to face Jimin. They both stare at each other, their lips close

Jungkook was observing Jimin's eye movements. He could see Jimin staring at his lips. It felt hot

Jimin slowly lifts up the hand that was resting on Jungkook's waist to caress Jungkook's lips softly

Jungkook's heart picked up pace at that

"I didn't reject you..." Jimin whispers before softly kissing Jungkook's lips

Jungkook groans a second before passionately kissing the boy back. They both knew they needed this. It was one of the best nights of their life that night.

But was it really meant to last long?

**

Jungkook wakes up with a smile seeing Jimin cuddled next to him but his smile disappears when he hears Jimin cry

"Baby why are you crying? Did I hurt you?" Jungkook is worried

"No... I made a mistake... I shouldn't have kissed you...." Jimin cries and Jungkook could feel his heart break

There was silence between the two before Jungkook excuses himself and leaves the apartment

Jimin watches with a heavy heart seeing his lover leave. He couldn't understand himself. He felt he was a slt for sleeping with his husband in 2 months of their marriage. He didn't realize that he did it because he loved Jungkook and not because he was craving meaningless sex.

**

Jimin is anxious now. Jungkook had left 3 hours ago and wasn't even answering his calls. Jimin cries, replaying the words that he didn't even mean to Jungkook and falls asleep tired.

Jimin wakes up to a phone call, Jungkook's call and the next words make his heart stop

"Sir, you are in emergency contacts of the owner of this phone... he was in a car accident and is in critical...."

"No!!!!!!!"

**

"Babe! Babe! Are you okay?" Jungkook had just come back home to see Jimin shouting in his sleep

Jimin immediately wakes up and cries hugging the man

"Thank God you are okay! I thought you left me forever!"

Jungkook hugs the boy back, comforting him "...I'm sorry if I made you worried... I just needed some time to .."

Jimin immediately kisses the man shutting Jungkook up

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you..." Jimin cries

After a while of Jungkook comforting a clingy Jimin

"I love you Kook... I love you so much..." Jimin confesses making Jungkook's heart skip a beat "....but stupid me thought giving myself to my husband so soon meant that I'm a slt.." Jungkook frowns "..... I'm sorry I didn't understand that these feelings are normal and these things naturally occur between two people who love each other... especially between a married couple... I'm sorry for hurting you unintentionally... I just didn't want to be called a wh*re...."

Jungkook shuts Jimin up with a kiss this time. He didn't appreciate Jimin degrading himself

"You are not a slt or a whre... you are right... these are things that normally happen between a couple... but I understand... all your life you never had a relationship and you were brought up to think that even the thought of kissing someone is considered impure. I understand being brought up conservative.... but I just hoped that my love was enough to bring you out of your shell and the truth is that I could see how much you did and when you finally kissed me ..." Jimin couldn't help the tears that fell at that "....I just gave you my all because I knew you gave me your all...." Jungkook smiles sadly ".. I guess it just hurt to go back to the beginning of our relationship after I was sure we had finally become a couple..."

Jimin let out a sob as he hugged Jungkook tightly "...I'm so sorry..."

Jungkook pats the boy's back lovingly "I know"

Jimin pulls away to look at Jungkook with his teary eyes "I love you"

Jungkook smiles, the soft bunny smile that Jimin has come to love

"I love you too"

The end