Chapter 45

SUGA'S POV

I entered the room with a glass of warm milk. She was still sitting in the same position, her eyes swollen and her face pallid as ever. My heart lurched at the sight, I cannot watch her this broke. It has been a week and there's no change in her disposition and it hurts me.

I walked upto her, placing the glass on the table. It was night and there was no one but me and her.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, sitting on the bedside, my eyes drowning in hers that were blurred like a misty morning, dew drops condensing by their sides.

She nodded mutely, I haven't heard from her since long. At most, it's a whisper that sounds as if creeping out of the gallows chains, gruff. Her lips were dry and chapped, a brush of violet owing to the amount of tears she had shed.

One more tear fell down her cheeks and she sniffled, wiping it off. She looked up to me with those dull eyes. I cannot even dare to look at her face, it aches me. So much that I just wanna kiss her pain away. Make her forget everything and meet her again, for the first time.

My hands made their way upto her cheeks, wiping off another tear.

"Don't cry please," I requested as a pure mumble. Seemed as if I was begging her to stop hurting as a selfish demand to keep my soul from tearing apart. She gulped, I could see the movement of her throat. It must be difficult for her. It was difficult for her.

"H-Hyung... I cannot help," she mumbled, her eyes closing shut causing two more tears to make their way to dampen her skin. I cupped her face delicately, "No love, it's okay. It's not your fault," I said, pushing her face to my chest. My chin rested on her head as I caressed her hair.

I pulled back once I felt her calming down. Her face flushed, matching tones with mountain-ash berries. I kissed her cheeks lightly and the shade darkened.

"H-Hyung..."

"Shh..." I interrupted her, my finger on her lips, shushing her.

"Don't call me Hyung," I said in a low whisper, now that our faces were inches apart. I felt her nervous breath on my skin.

"Don't," I demanded, "Call me Hyung." I leaned in, my nose touching her cheeks. I tilted to reach her ear, "I love you Ari. I love you."

She didn't move, didn't say anything. A frenzied fear lashing through my chest. I looked back at her face, her expressions were all confounded.

I gently pushed her back such that she was lying straight on the bed and I was hovering over her. I leaned down to kiss her eyelids, "These deserve much better than these tears."

I went back, kissing her warm cheeks, to reach to her ears again. Nibbling on it gently, I whispered, "Say that you want me too."

She let out a sigh, her chest moving up and down and her hands flattened on my chest, keeping a safe distance.

"Say that you love me baby," I kissed her shell. "Say that I make you feel things you make me."

My hand going up and down her arm, feeling the raised hair on her skin.

"Hyun-"

"Yoongi, it's Yoongi for you sweetheart," I mumbled.

"Y-Yoongi," she muttered and a proud smile spread on my lips.

"Good girl," I complimented, my hand travelling up to her shoulder to look back at her face. Her eyes closed shut, with a force that made wrinkles on at the sides of her eyes.

"Open your eyes sweetheart, look how much I want you," I said and she opened her eyes, meeting mine. I pecked her nose, "Look how important you are to me."

Going up to peck her forehead, "Look how much love you deserve."

I rested my forehead against hers, looking into her eyes. Something changed in them, they weren't that confounded anymore, they seemed bright, almost as a field of gold but also dark as her pupils dilated.

"Let me explain you, how much I love you," I said, placing my lips as softly as I could on hers, pecking them.

"Do you love me?" I asked, looking straight into her eyes and honestly, I don't even need a response. Her eyes tell.

"I love you," she whispered as a feather-light stroke.

"Then make me," I said and no later, her lips were dancing with mine. A low groan came out of my throat as her fingers tangled themselves with my hair. My one hand on her cheek, caressing it with my thumb and another was supporting my frame. The feeling was so exquisite that it instantly made me greedy of her.

My tongue darted out to trace her lips and she granted me access to her mouth. Our tongues met for the first time and a feeling of sheer bliss swept throughout my body.

She moaned softly at the touch and I was so full of her taste but never satisfied. I just wanted more. We only pulled back to catch our breath and she looked so gorgeous under me, so delicate and so lovely. I haven't seen an enigma like hers.

I brushed the errant strand of hair from her face, tugging it behind her ear, "You're so beautiful. So, so beautiful that I don't want to stop being around you."

She smiled shyly and God knows how much I missed this smile. I just want to stop this moment to watch her smile. I want so much more of her, I want all of her. I want to feel the beauty of this love by the tips of my fingers and palms of my hands and every fibre of my being.

I kissed her jawline gently and she heaved a sigh, compelling me to get more such sounds from her because they were turning on something in me. I kissed her neck and she shivered slightly, so I kissed it more and more till she moaned my name.

I sucked on it, and I never knew how much I was wanting this till this moment. Because this intimacy was all that I desired for.

•••